User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: CBC Scandal Jian Ghomeshi (Q host) Fired ... ???

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Well it was a suicide bomb that took her down, JG down, and caused some collateral damage for others.
    LD isn't very bright among other things...listen to her say this

"There are a couple of photos of me at the party that weekend where I look like I’m [drunk]. I’m just not photogenic."
    well...no comment on that one

I didn’t know that Marie Henein was going to make me look like a fool. What Henein did destroyed my testimony.
    Henein did her job as a professional, and some women hate her for defending JG. LD made it even easier for the job to be done with all her lies

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...tere-interview
    Last edited by veggies; Fri, Mar 25th, 2016 at 05:02 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Tom Mulcair just tweeted #IBelieveSurvivors. Is he digging himself a (deeper) hole?

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

His wife probably told him to do it or else. I don't see Rona Ambrose getting involved. Mulclair might be trying to get support for his party too. Politicians always have hidden agendas

Tom Mulcair just tweeted #IBelieveSurvivors. Is he digging himself a (deeper) hole?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by veggies View Post
    JG moved on, she didn't and came up with a plan to punish him, one that blew up on her face big time. Nothing like a woman scorned
    She accomplished her goal, his career and reputation are gone.

Well it was a suicide bomb that took her down, JG down, and caused some collateral damage for others.
    Yes.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Her "goal" was hoping he will go to jail. He did not and she is left looking like a fool as well as jaded from all the lies she told during the trial. Surely nobody in their right mind would want any of their family member having anything to do with this woman??????

The whole social media can now see her for what she really is. He will end up getting some job after a while; this has happened before to others. Patrick Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks was recently accused of a similar thing, he is currently on fire and the highest goal scorer in the NHL

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    She accomplished her goal, his career and reputation are gone.

Yes.
    Last edited by veggies; Sat, Mar 26th, 2016 at 10:16 AM.
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Crown will not appeal acquittal

The Crown will not appeal the acquittal of former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi, after he was found not guilty of all charges in his high profile sexual assault trial last month.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of the Attorney General’s office said Monday that the Crown had declined to file an appeal after finding “no legal basis” following a review of Justice William Horkin’s decision to acquit Ghomeshi on four counts of sexual assault and one count of overcome resistance by choking on March 24.

“The Crown’s right of appeal from an acquittal is limited to errors of law, and does not include errors relating to factual matters,” the statement issued by Ministry of the Attorney General spokesman Brendan Crawley read.
    “This was clearly a difficult case for everyone involved. We have full confidence in the job that our Crown prosecutors do in court every day, as well as all our justice sector partners.”
    Crawley said that in light of the fact that Ghomeshi will return to court to face another sexual assault charge on June 6 in a separate trial, it would be “inappropriate to comment further” about the case.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2660440/ji.../?sf25006663=1

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jian Ghomeshi will not face a second trial after a final sexual assault charge against him was withdrawn in favour of a peace bond.

After Ghomeshi signed a year-long peace bond, the prosecutor withdrew the single charge of sexual assault for which he had been due to stand trial next month.

The peace bond, valid for a year, which is not a finding of guilt, calls on Ghomeshi to stay away from Borel and not possess weapons.

Jian Ghomeshi apologized publicly Wednesday to a former colleague who had accused him of sexually assaulting her at work, but the woman savaged what he did to her and the broadcaster for enabling his lewd and offensive behaviour.

“I’ve had to come to terms with my own deep regret and embarrassment,” Ghomeshi, 48, said in his two-minute statement to the court.
    “I regret my behaviour at work with all of my heart and I hope that I can find forgiveness from those for whom my actions took such a toll.”

The former host of the acclaimed CBC show “Q” described his behaviour toward the complainant, Kathryn Borel, as thoughtless, sexually inappropriate, demeaning, and an abuse of his power as a famous star.
    He said he now realizes he had failed to understand just how much his behaviour had hurt her.

Outside court, Borel, 36, who asked the court to lift a publication ban on her identity, pulled no punches in her assessment of Ghomeshi or the public broadcaster.

“Everyday, over a three-year period, Mr. Ghomeshi made it clear to me that he could do what he wanted to me and my body,” Borel said.
    “He made it clear that he could humiliate me repeatedly and walk away with impunity.”

Borel reserved some of her harshest words for the public broadcaster, which would fire him years later, for failing to act on her complaints.

“When I went to the CBC for help, what I received was a directive that yes, he could do this, and yes, it was my job to let him,” Borel said, pausing to collect herself.
    “The relentless message to me from my celebrity boss and the national institution we worked for were that his whims were more important than my humanity and my dignity.”

http://globalnews.ca/news/2693877/ji...th-peace-bond/

lecale likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Basically... a standard non-apology..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So now he gets to go after the CBC, and might just get another gig on satellite radio similar to what Howard Stern does

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by veggies View Post
    So now he gets to go after the CBC, and might just get another gig on satellite radio similar to what Howard Stern does
    Go after the CBC for what? Ghomeshi doesn't have legal grounds to go after anyone.

I really doubt there is a radio market for a supposed liberal feminist who sexually assaulted women, and admitted to it.

Ghomeshi ruined his life, because his genitals were more important to him than his career. Now he has to live with that.
    abbasgirl and walkonby like this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread Information