User Tag List

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree922Likes

Thread: Kelloggs/Hasbro promo - free $20 toy or game! OVER - now $10 off $25 toy or game

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Got my 6 submissions today.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Got my 3 coupons in the mail today! Coupon states receive a free Hasbro toy or game up to a $20 value.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I was to walmart(Concord-HW7 ON) tonight to buy some toys, before to scan the items the cashier call the maneger, he looked over the coupons and he said that they are good as they are from Hasbro and UNDER $20...I tried to tell him that they are good over $20 bad he said NO ... anyway I had all 6 toys under $20.
    They just take off the price of the toy (for example 14.99) and I paid the tax.

And also they didn't pm the shampoo ONLINE with London Drogs...they said JUST FLYERS!!!!
    I'm upset....
    coley3 likes this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Doris26 View Post
    So I was to walmart(Concord-HW7 ON) tonight to buy some toys, before to scan the items the cashier call the maneger, he looked over the coupons and he said that they are good as they are from Hasbro and UNDER $20...I tried to tell him that they are good over $20 bad he said NO ... anyway I had all 6 toys under $20.

And also they didn't pm the shampoo ONLINE with London Drogs...they said JUST FLYERS!!!!
    I'm upset....
    I don't even bother with that Walmart. One of the worst, if not the worst in the GTA

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Received my coupon today
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I don't understand why you don't think they will allow it. I think some of you are over thinking the coupon. If you have a Vector FPC that says max value $5, you can still buy the Vector for $5.49 and pay 49 cents.
    My Wal-mart never has. I always had to find the item for under the $ amount. Wal-mart could be wrong. But I have to play by their rules.
    sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I'm upset....
    My Wal-mart won't allow PM'ing for on-line sites either. I called Head Office and they said its only mandatory for Wal-mart to PM stores in a 25km radius from there store. So everything and above is store managers discretion.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I'm pretty sure PM is supposed to be "local" and says so in fine print.. I've been astounded by the recent brags etc that show ppl PM with completely different Province ads - stores that we don't even have in ON like LD and Safeway.. Anyway - I'd never try to use the Hasbro coupon at WM and have it be over the $20.. Target and Toysrus may be best bet.. And maybe a printed out Kellogg's response from earlier in this thread.. In fact, I'll likely Email kelloggs myself just to get the emailed response..

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    My Wal-mart won't allow PM'ing for on-line sites either. I called Head Office and they said its only mandatory for Wal-mart to PM stores in a 25km radius from there store. So everything and above is store managers discretion.
    coley3 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Does walmart charge tax on FPC?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm upset....
    Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    Does walmart charge tax on FPC?
    hi, 6 posts up from yours.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rhexpose View Post
    hi, 6 posts up from yours.
    This is for 1 person. My question is do we generally pay tax on fpc at walmart?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Coupon will either state "customer pays tax" or "tax is included in face value of coupon" hence why we have been questioning the wording on the back of this one.. It seems to suggest that if you are in a province that requires customer pay tax on FPCs (not Ontario) then you will have to, otherwise if you are in a province that allows customer to include tax in coupon amount (ontario) then you do not pay tax but it is inculded in the $20 amount - as previously stated in order for the toy to be completely free - tax included it can not be greater than $17.70 pre tax..

Quote Originally Posted by mark87 View Post
    This is for 1 person. My question is do we generally pay tax on fpc at walmart?

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I agree about the tax. We always pay tax no matter what in Alberta. Unless it actually says tax included. This coupon does not. So tax we pay. However we are only 5%. So its easier to take paying

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

The coupon is worth up to $20 at the most, but you should be able to pay the difference on it if the toy cost more. What if you show them the email Kellogg's sent about paying the difference on each coupon.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information