User Tag List

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree922Likes

Thread: Kelloggs/Hasbro promo - free $20 toy or game! OVER - now $10 off $25 toy or game

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    I've never been able to use an FPC with a max value and pay the difference.. I'm certain somewhere around 5 years ago I stopped trying after I was told "we can't do that".. Although maybe the coupon world has opened up and it's allowed now.. I did recently try to use an FPC WUB pampers that I didn't realize had a max value that would be exceeded by SDM crazy prices and cashier pointed out max value of $3.99 so I can't use it.. I didn't bother to suggest I'd pay the difference though.. Not sure what would have happened if I had..

Also - I don't know that it will be an issue buying something more than $20 but I can anticipate an "issue" altogether..

Recent ToysRus scenario..

Me: Presents coupon for $25 off of $49 Fisher Price
    Cashier - Literally 5 minutes later.. Sorry we can't take this coupon because it says authorized distributor on it and we aren't one..
    Me: In complete disbelief, shock, confusion etc.. My face said a thousand words..

So yeah..
    I've never had an issue. Maybe you just have bad luck? lol "Maybe the coupon world has opened up and it's allowed now." ?

I've been couponing for almost 20 years.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 06:27 AM.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Never had an issue with an FPC either. I usually always get something that is over the amount of the coupon and pay the diff.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I hope my coupons come this week! Just saw that ToysRUs has the 5 pack plush my little ponies on for $20.97 (down from $34.99) so I hope to attempt to get one of those!

I've never attempted to use an "up to $" coupon for a product worth more but I will this week-end if I get my coupons!
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 08:39 AM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have bought lots of items and paid the difference, the hair dye ones come to mind bc SDM charges more than the coupon allowed for
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I hope my coupons come this week! Just saw that ToysRUs has the 5 pack plush my little ponies on for $20.97 (down from $34.99) so I hope to attempt to get one of those!

I've never attempted to use an "up to $" coupon for a product worth more but I will this week-end if I get my coupons!
    ooh me too! Good deal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Has anyone im BC or Alberta received their coups yet?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used 3 coupons last night at Walmart. The cashier had to get the manager to approve that I could pay the difference and after what seemed like an eternity for the manager to read the coupon and hum and hah, she let me do it.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Agree on bad luck - but another poster has said they had same issue at WM with these coupons.. I'll def try and see how it goes - I am gonig to be armed with a Kelloggs print out of email stating it can be used though..

I also think it depends on the area - seems some are more coupon friendly but Toronto is pretentious and less coupon friendly in my experience..

Will try it out tonight and post how it goes..
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I've never had an issue. Maybe you just have bad luck? lol "Maybe the coupon world has opened up and it's allowed now." ?

I've been couponing for almost 20 years.
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 10:22 AM.
    annedougherty and peachies like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Got all 6 of my coupons today!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Got the ones that were sent to my office today!! Hopefully the rest are in my mailbox at home. So excited!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Got mine today yippee
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Got mine in the mail today. Plan on using one at target tomorrow. Daughter wants NERF bow and arrow and it's on sale for 29.99 (reg. 34.99) If I can use the Hasbro $20 coupon and the target $5 coupon, it will be a great price.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Dear Lisa,

We appreciate the time you took request information on the Kellogg's Holiday Hasbro promotion.

We are happy to answer your question. You may use the Hasbro coupon on any Hasbro toy regardless of the cost, and if it costs more that the coupon is worth, you would just pay the difference.

We hope this answers your question. If you have further questions, please call 1-888-876-3750 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm EST.

We hope you enjoy this promotion!

Once again, thank you for contacting us. Your interest is appreciated and your patronage is valued.

If you have additional comments, click here.
    Please do not use your “reply” button to respond to this e-mail. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

JOY TO THE WORLD,
    MY COUPONS HAVE COME.
    IT'S TIME.. TO BUY.. SOME TOYS!!!

Just in time for Black Friday I got my two coupons. I am planning on using them both on Friday at Toys R Us. Most likely use one on Play Doh and one on a game maybe. Love that they are all on sale for under $20 (the PD is, not sure about games but going there anyways!). I am not concerned about "maximizing the value" for the $20 as I am on not paying out of pocket for anything! That is the goal of Christmas shopping for me!

At least it says any Hasbro toy or game, that should eliminate the "You can't use it on this Hasbro toy" argument, at least I would hope it does!
    Insurance Graduate Class of 2014
    I need coupons big time!

What do you do with a elephant that has three balls? Walk him and pitch to the Rhino!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

omg i hope i get mine! i just saw lots of great stuff in the toys r us flyer! the nerf rebelle crossbow, hasbro board games, and im thinking that electronic battleship game at half price (24.97) would be great to donate if i could use the coupon! *fingers crossed*

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information