User Tag List

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree922Likes

Thread: Kelloggs/Hasbro promo - free $20 toy or game! OVER - now $10 off $25 toy or game

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    May i please know Which flyer u pm'ed ?
    Freshco - sizes are all within limits but it says "select varieties".. Previous poster was cheap cereal finding genius..

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

When I got 3xrice crispies at nofrills the other day (free with coupons NED, NO limit) all they had was rice crispies which was fine because my Ds was asking for them AND I can use for rice crispie squares over holidays etc.. Today I thought I would have another look and they had corn pops but no fruit loops.. I've redeemed for 11 so far.. the $2.99 price is SOOOO tempting to get more.. $4.99 is much less appealing and I don't have $$ off coupons.. ..

Good for you.. between christmas and early year birthdays.. We are set..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I paid 2.99 for 4 boxes. My walmart only had Rice Krispies with the codes and I wanted to get a couple other cereals. After 3 stores (that didn't have any) I found other kinds at metro for 4.99. Plus I had 2 1.00 off coupons so I paid 3.99 for those. 20.00 for 120.00 in free toys is great.
    Momof3girlies and peachies like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

best part of this deal will be SALES!!!! The $26.99 toy ( or more) that goes on sale for $19.99????? toyssssssssss....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    When I got 3xrice crispies at nofrills the other day (free with coupons NED, NO limit) all they had was rice crispies which was fine because my Ds was asking for them AND I can use for rice crispie squares over holidays etc.. Today I thought I would have another look and they had corn pops but no fruit loops.. I've redeemed for 11 so far.. the $2.99 price is SOOOO tempting to get more.. $4.99 is much less appealing and I don't have $$ off coupons.. ..

Good for you.. between christmas and early year birthdays.. We are set..!!!
    I was hoping to find fruit loops too...My kids love rice krispies too but my hubby not so much. 4.99 is a bit pricey as i can usually get cereal for 2.00 or less every other week from shoppers. But the 20.00 coupon made it easy for me to justify. Love this deal even if I have to pay a little more for cereal. Totally worth it.

We are so set for toys!!!!! so excited to use these coupons

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Wow Great promo , just in time for X'Mas

Redeem them ASAP as they will go out fast and are limited quantities .

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I found some on the Brown Sugar Mini Wheats this morning but, gulp.., had to pay $6.xx for them I had a few coupons so it brought them down a bit but they are hubbys fav cereal so they will all be eaten in no time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    I found some on the Brown Sugar Mini Wheats this morning but, gulp.., had to pay $6.xx for them I had a few coupons so it brought them down a bit but they are hubbys fav cereal so they will all be eaten in no time!
    they are on at metro for 4.99 a above poster mentioned, if you plan on getting more that may make it a more reasonable price or you could try the 2.99 freshco which worked for me at rcss 20 mins ago(in for one). just going to upgrade a family board game or something should be fun looking at the new games after the coupon comes.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Ive already been peekingatdiffere t things I could potentially get this promo is awesome
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Ive already been peekingatdiffere t things I could potentially get this promo is awesome
    lol any suggestions ?

how long do you think this promo will last? my friend in hamilton cannot make it till tomorrow had school than straight to work till midnight do you think if they go then they stand a chance of being the first 25000?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

so i got 1 fruit loops at walmart and 1 at no frills as shelves at both stores has been cleared of the family size -n\ weird there were frsted flakes but they are 680g so dont qualify

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone seen these in Saskatoon? I really want to get a couple of boxes so I can get some toys for someone I know for Christmas!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got Rice Krispies and Krave for 2.99 each and submitted the pins as soon as I got home
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

walmart had the crave but i think we got samples and was crazy sugary.... i'm addicted to this promo.... and the pm at $2.99.. if i buy any more my family will seriously think im nuts

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Cheapest I've seen it in BC is $7.50. Crazy.
    torontogal12 and shopperwho like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

haha.. My sister gave me $1 off any mini-wheats so if I find miniwheats I'm going to pick up 5 boxes @$2 each with a code.. Anyone come across the miniwheats with toy yet?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information