User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Fast Weight Loss tips !!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi
    I am only 25 years young. I go for daily walk , do more and more work out.and running.
    I usually play sports like football, basket ball, volley ball. But i look fatty.
    How can I loss my weight? please Give me tips.
    Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Welcome to SC!

From what I've been told, about 80% of the weight loss equation is what you eat. I've been tracking my food intake with My Fitness Pal (free app and website), it does help to keep things under control for me.

Good luck!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My brother is a fitness nut and he'd say to cut out as much carbs as possible. I think his diet consisted of things like baked chicken, steamed broccoli and lots of eggs.
    No sugar, bread, rice, potatoes or pasta.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

count calories!!!!!eat lots of protein,less carbs.... no food after 6pm,if hungry snack on protein(cottage cheese,greek yogurt,can of sardines). don't starve! snack every couple hours. don't go lower than 1500 cals a day. your body needs calories to metabolize fats and food,if you starve your bodies metabolism will slow down. eat healthy fats, avocado, coconut oil and so on. it's a fat but it helps also to burn fat!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you wanna loss your weight control your diet.
    Instead of go for walk.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

First of all, don't be too hard on yourself!! Next don't starve yourself, don't skip breakfast...try to eliminate carbs, sugar, soda and processed food..no more fast food. Like people mentioned here, 80% is what you eat, 10% is exercise and 10% is genetics..keep a journal, prepare food, snacks a head of time so when you're hungry you don't grab a chocolate bar..oh yeah read labels on everything you'll be surprised how much sugar, carbs and sodium are in everything..and yes keep walking, get a fit bit or something that lets you know how many steps you're taking it helps..also set small goals, when I lose 5 pounds I'll get a massage or whatever...good luck!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find diets don't work ever. Moderate exercise (even walking 15 min a day can make a difference in how you feel) and intuitive eating are great ways to be healthy. Everyone is focused on how they look, I find it best to focus on health. Be nice to yourself and don't judge yourself.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Drink more water if it not forbidden by your doctor, every person should drink not less then 1,5 liters of pure water.
    Newfiescreech and Scottishgal like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There is no magic bullet to weight-loss.
    The FACTS are in...80% is what we stuff in our mouths. Exercise used to be the be-all and end-all for successful weight-loss. I can attest to the fact that I lost 50lbs last winter (Christmas to spring) and I"m absolutely not able to exercise or even go for walks in the winter.
    Count calories, points, or whatever you have to do to control what you eat. You'd be surprised how the calories mount up when we just nibble here and there, eat what we "think" we should, but at the end of the day, if we really counted each calorie (or point, as I did), it's a really rude awakening!

Good luck.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was counting calories for some time and as a result my day food was one apple, 2 candy and few nuts. It was terrible, but to eat only fruit and vegetables is also not the option
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leviafan View Post
    I was counting calories for some time and as a result my day food was one apple, 2 candy and few nuts. It was terrible, but to eat only fruit and vegetables is also not the option
    You were STARVING your body. I'm surprised you didn't gain weight.
    When you take in fewer than 1000+ calories your body goes into starvation mode. You don't have enough energy to maintain your body: you in in line to damage your heart, kidneys, liver, all the important things that keep you alive.

You will get thinner because your body is cannibalizing itself. It's eating your muscle, not your fat and that's a very dangerous thing if you consider that your heart is a muscle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibzO4b4PhHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0oxoegTsmg
    Newfiescreech and Candini like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This.....+100000000000000000000000000000000000 and high intensity exercise at least 3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by padyofurniture View Post
    My brother is a fitness nut and he'd say to cut out as much carbs as possible. I think his diet consisted of things like baked chicken, steamed broccoli and lots of eggs.
    No sugar, bread, rice, potatoes or pasta.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hope none of you are taking the weight-loss pill, Green Tea Extract. People have gotten morbidly ill and even died because of it...it should be absolutely off the market!! Of course, we all should know by now there is NO magic pill that helps weight-loss.

Here's the report on that deadly weight-loss pill:

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episod...2016/green-tea
    Newfiescreech and Hondamanic like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eating right is as important as exercise. Eat healthy food. Avoid sugar and then exercise. Some people convert food to fat fast, so it will be hard for them to loose weight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information