• 1 Post By dariusz8
  • 1 Post By wamme
  • 1 Post By BC Gal

Thread: PC PLUS points raincheck

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Dec 30th, 2014
    Being a slow shopper, I got my $2 coupons from Walmart after SC post the deal. By the time I went to Loblaws, the Glad sandwich bags were sold out. I got a rain check for 6 at CS, she put 200 points on the rain check.

On Saturday, tax free day, I found the Glad sandwich bags, pick up 6 but the cashier said I have to go CS. At CS, they change the price of the bags to $1 with the coupons and tax free day, it's free and they added 1200 points to my PC PLUS.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Walmart
    seylz_gurl, SFARAZ, Decaf and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

That's great! I did not know that they could add PC Plus Points to a raincheck. So it worked out "being slow" as you described it -- you got an even better deal. WTG.

Yes, the cashiers don't have the code to add PC Plus Points but the Customer Service employee has "special powers"

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

slow and steady wins the race.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You got an even better deal!! Literally free!

My Loblaws had alot of the Glad sandwich bags in stock so I was able to pick up 6 boxes but unfortunately, that was the same day the PC Points systems were down. My receipt says the points will be added within 24 hours but it's been a week and no update. Will have to call their customer service line when their call centre reopens after the holiday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you so lucky, the store I was at they only can do a max of 4 for rainchecks and staff said points can't be rainchecked!

and also "imagine" I have the same problem too and got the same message. I took me 4 days to get it fix up. That day I brought bunch of stuff and I was suppose to get 10,000 pts. those points were all missing from my account. i have to push them to fix it for me, I even complaint on their FB wall to get their attention. at the end, the CS told me it seems like I never scanned my card. I said to her , but my card # shows on the receipt. I scanned the receipt and emailed her for confirmation, then I got my pts back. but it was very frustrated in the whole process. I recommend you to call them asap when the hoilday is over.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

That's great to know! Thanks for sharing :D
    oscarandme likes this.
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    you so lucky, the store I was at they only can do a max of 4 for rainchecks and staff said points can't be rainchecked!
    Cinpow, I thought that the points could not be rainchecked too. But I learned that a few customer service staff have a special code to put PC Plus Points onto your card. Not all of them can do this. Not all of them know about this. Seems to be hit and miss.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I was asked if I have a pc card at my local loblaws when I was getting a rain check as well they would have included the points on the rain check as well.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great post
    oscarandme likes this.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I got a raincheck too and they said no to raincheck points. The points seem to be so sparce(if that is the right word to use) that I think about the points when I can get them and tried to claim those too. No go..when I get them I will try again because it should be honoured just because the sale is over, it is their responsibility that they did not have enough for our purchasing right?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarandme View Post
    I got a raincheck too and they said no to raincheck points. The points seem to be so sparce(if that is the right word to use) that I think about the points when I can get them and tried to claim those too. No go..when I get them I will try again because it should be honoured just because the sale is over, it is their responsibility that they did not have enough for our purchasing right?
    guess what the staff told me when I ask about raincheck on the points. she said next time you should come shop on the first day of sale if you wanted the points. so in another words, she meant "too bad how sad" to me. kinda rude imo

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I just found out about the points raincheck. Awesome! I called pc plus to find out about points per dollar offers, got to talking to her and found out about this. There has been several times the store has been sold out of something I would have gotten points on. It's great to find out we can get a raincheck.

I hate when I miss good SC posts like this one. I could have known this for over a year now
    redfox likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Thread Information