User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Decaf

Thread: Re: 20 x The Points Personalised Offer

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi,
    Maybe one of you Shopper Guru's can answer this question, the other day I went in and purchased two of those infamous Oral b rechargeable toothbrushes at $24.99 each, but forgot (my fault) to spend an extra 0.02c to bring my pre-coupon total up to $50.00, anyway the cashier scanned my personalized 20 x the points coupon and it shows up on my receipt as being scanned, now I know because I did not spend $50.00 but instead $49.98 I will not get those points, but if I were to try and use this coupon again on a pre-coupon total of $50.00 would it work since it has already been scanned? I don't have the brushes on me to go back and return and then re-purchase as well as the fact that I was told I would not be able to use the coupon because I was using manufacturer coupons already...I was not going to bother to get into that...what to do? I hate the fact that I missed out on my points, aargh...any advice?
    Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yes, i would go ahead and use it again. but u only have tonite and friday . any chance u have the receipt???

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes I have the receipt.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would call head office and explain the .02 cent discrepancy, mention that when the coupon scanned it was accepted, the cashier didn't say anything to you, so you thought it was good..until you got home and noticed that you were .02 cents short!! What do you have to lose, I'm sure they'll give it to you!! Good luck!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Take the toothbrushes back with the receipt and see if they will redo the transaction....with a pack of gum or something to make up the $50. They will probably help you out Did you open the toothbrushes already?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Try to redo it so you can get $10 rebate form (co51?) too.
    strax33 likes this.

Thread Information