User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is anyone having luck finding tear pads?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I agree with Kellyp....I to am frustrated...many times i go to pick something up thats on sale or that i have a coupon for and the shelves are clear. I wish people wouldn't clear the shelves and leave some for others. I just want to let you all know that i have found some more tear pads at SDM..3.00 of neo citron cough meds, dove 2.00 wub 2 and 4.00 advil nighttime 40 ct. I only took what i needed but the dove ones are almost gone.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

found 2 manufacture coupons on the CZ board at Independant Trenton... One for 8 bar olay, and one for Secret deoderant. Good til Oct 7.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

i hope over time these people slowy fade away or gain some respect . But hey that may be wishfull thinking thanks extreme couponing you ruined our honest fun not being a crazy idiot

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I didn't know these groups were one facebook, took me awhile to find them and now I think I know why I couldn't find any kits with the cheese coupon on them.lol Wow! I had a feeling there were quite a few new couponers in the area after my talks with some of the cashiers at Walmart and SDM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

they seem like a gang lol sdm in trenton still has the salsa lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

has anyone seen coupons for lipton sidekicks?

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I managed to find a few tear pads at Freshco this week (highliner, Dove, fiber plus) but the Vim was all cleared out . I haven't seen any Lipton Sidekick coupons yet. I have been getting most of my coupons through trades. I am a fan on a couple local coupon pages on Facebook but I really don't pay much attention to them to be honest. I just imagine there are some shady couponers in the area. It drives me insane!
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found Dr. Oetker Coupons at Metro. There are/were 4 tear pads.
    The coupons are:
    Free Shirriff Cooked pudding & Pie filling mix when you buy any 2 Shirriff Lemon Pie Filling and/or Cooked Puddings.
    Save $1 on your next purchase of any 2 Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse
    Save $1 on your next purchase of any 2 Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse 50 Calories
    Save $1 on your next purchase of any 2 Dr. Oetker Desserts.
    Save 0.50 on any 2 pouches or any 1 box of Dr. Oetker Added Touch Baking Mixes.
    Expiry Date: December 31, 2012
    Limit One per purchase

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also found Clover Leaf smoked Oysters or Mussels tear pad @ Zellers. Coupon is Save 0.40 when you purchase Clover Leaf Smoked Oysters or Smoked Mussels. Expiry date is Dec. 31 2011. Limit 1 coupon per purchase. I say eeeew but DH loves them.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KissMyMapleLeaf View Post
    Also found Clover Leaf smoked Oysters or Mussels tear pad @ Zellers. Coupon is Save 0.40 when you purchase Clover Leaf Smoked Oysters or Smoked Mussels. Expiry date is Dec. 31 2011. Limit 1 coupon per purchase. I say eeeew but DH loves them.
    I say eeeew too Thanks for the heads up on the coupons

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anytime

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KissMyMapleLeaf View Post
    I found Dr. Oetker Coupons at Metro. There are/were 4 tear pads.
    The coupons are:
    Free Shirriff Cooked pudding & Pie filling mix when you buy any 2 Shirriff Lemon Pie Filling and/or Cooked Puddings.
    Save $1 on your next purchase of any 2 Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse
    Save $1 on your next purchase of any 2 Dr. Oetker Shirriff Mousse 50 Calories
    Save $1 on your next purchase of any 2 Dr. Oetker Desserts.
    Save 0.50 on any 2 pouches or any 1 box of Dr. Oetker Added Touch Baking Mixes.
    Expiry Date: December 31, 2012
    Limit One per purchase

I found this one yesterday at Freshco and thought I would go to Walmart and see if they had the prime chicken to PM because Freshco's order didn't come in and right out in the open in the isle was lipton side kicks and there were lots and lots and lots of coupons. They are buy 3 get 1 free I was alittle greedy and took 8 of them but I will use them all. OMG!! I checked the expiry date and its 12/31/2012

By the way people getting the coupons at Freshco were making a complete mess of them, tearing out what they wanted to use and then just throwing the rest in the bin, quite a few were ripped up and completely crumpled because of it. Not a very nice way to behave.
    Last edited by Tabby40; Fri, Sep 30th, 2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: added

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was at foodland Frankford, and found:
    $1 off highliner
    50 cents off a new kind of pilsbury cookie
    75 cents off any black diamond products
    $1 off wub 3 carnation milk
    $1 off coffee and 75 cents off filters (sorry it's not a product I use so I don't remember what brand it's for)
    free temptations wub whiskas cat food bag.

I tried looking for the free cook book wub 4 philly products, they have no idea about it, no display either.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I found 2 good coupon zone tear pads at no frills in belleville today... buy2 ziploc save $2, and save $3 wub 3 kellogs. Both are good oct 7 to oct 21.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    I found this one yesterday at Freshco and thought I would go to Walmart and see if they had the prime chicken to PM because Freshco's order didn't come in and right out in the open in the isle was lipton side kicks and there were lots and lots and lots of coupons. They are buy 3 get 1 free I was alittle greedy and took 8 of them but I will use them all. OMG!! I checked the expiry date and its 12/31/2012

By the way people getting the coupons at Freshco were making a complete mess of them, tearing out what they wanted to use and then just throwing the rest in the bin, quite a few were ripped up and completely crumpled because of it. Not a very nice way to behave.
    I bet those knorr coupons won't last! I have to go to WM Friday and I will take a look. If I find any I will grab a few and I will post them for trade just to people in our Belleville group I have enough for myself through trades. I would LOVE to find some of the Piller's coupons that were at Food Basics. I missed out on that one because I don't drive so I just shop at stores that are close to me and PM the rest at WM

P.S. I also found the Free pie fill WUB3 coupons at Freshco. I have a few for trade if anyone is looking for them

Updated TL/WL HERE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information