• 4 Post By happy_me24
  • 2 Post By TooCouponCrazy
  • 2 Post By r0c0upons
  • 5 Post By mom-o-holic
  • 3 Post By super_e
  • 2 Post By Springbreeze
  • 1 Post By lotsasavings
  • 1 Post By ticul

Thread: "Wooden" You Love This Deal? How Are You Using Your Fisher-Price Coupon?

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Christmas is coming and, just in time, Fisher-Price has come up with an amazing coupon for $25.00 off any regular-price toys $49.00 or higher. And, even though you can only use it on toys that are regular-price (no sale or clearance items), it's ideal for Fisher Price toys that you don't often find on sale. (I found the coupon on the coupon zone board at RCSS but it's good at any store that accepts coupons.)

If you have used this coupon, please share what you've purchased so that other SC members may discover uses for it that they may not have considered before.

Here is how I used mine (I checked with customer service first to ensure I could do this):

I've been looking for several Thomas & Friends "Wooden Railway" engines. These are usually expensive and many department stores no longer carry them. (Instead, they carry the plastic "Take and Play" or "Trackmaster" lines.) I know that ToysRUs carries the "Wooden Railway" line and that it's a Fisher-Price toy.

ToysRUs has a "Buy any 2 Thomas & Friends engines, Get 1 FREE" offer from November 21 - 27. So, today, I purchased:

3 x Thomas & Friends "Wooden Railway" engines, one @ $29.99, one @ $19.99, one @ $14.99

The $14.99 engine was FREE (as the lowest price of the 3)

The $29.99 engine plus the $19.99 engine = $49.98 - $25.00 coupon = $24.98

So, for 3 x Thomas & Friends "Wooden Railway" engines I paid a grand total of $24.98 plus tax!

I'm loving this Fisher-Price coupon! How about you?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Toys R Us
    super_e, hcao, happy_me24 and 12 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh lovely!! Many years ago my boys loved playing with those sets.....uh but only at the Mastermind store display because we could never afford to buy anything from the Thomas The Tank line either. You made great use of that coupon!!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

THanks! Thomas is a fisher price toy???Awesome! I know what I can use my 3 coupons for!
    I have 3 of them, and my 2 year old nephew loves Thomas! I was looking the other day, and just assumed fisher price was the baby toy items.

My boys still play with their tracks at 7 and 11 at times, but we have so many tracks, we don't need anymore here. But I know what I can get my nephew !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Christmas is coming and, just in time, Fisher-Price has come up with an amazing coupon for $25.00 off any regular-price toys $49.00 or higher. And, even though you can only use it on toys that are regular-price (no sale or clearance items), it's ideal for Fisher Price toys that you don't often find on sale. (I found the coupon on the coupon zone board at RCSS but it's good at any store that accepts coupons.)

If you have used this coupon, please share what you've purchased so that other SC members may discover uses for it that they may not have considered before.

Here is how I used mine (I checked with customer service first to ensure I could do this):

I've been looking for several Thomas & Friends "Wooden Railway" engines. These are usually expensive and many department stores no longer carry them. (Instead, they carry the plastic "Take and Play" or "Trackmaster" lines.) I know that ToysRUs carries the "Wooden Railway" line and that it's a Fisher-Price toy.

ToysRUs has a "Buy any 2 Thomas & Friends engines, Get 1 FREE" offer from November 21 - 27. So, today, I purchased:

3 x Thomas & Friends "Wooden Railway" engines, one @ $29.99, one @ $19.99, one @ $14.99

The $14.99 engine was FREE (as the lowest price of the 3)

The $29.99 engine plus the $19.99 engine = $49.98 - $25.00 coupon = $24.98

So, for 3 x Thomas & Friends "Wooden Railway" engines I paid a grand total of $24.98 plus tax!

I'm loving this Fisher-Price coupon! How about you?
    Can u plz share pic or link of the toy...
    hcao, lotsasavings, coley3 and 2 others like this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Great use of the coupon!

I've used a few - I bought several larger Little People toys and those have been a big hit! Had a few birthdays before Christmas so this coupon has been AWESOME!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deal! My nephew loves Thomas toys.
    lotsasavings and ticul like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

excellent! i didnt realize you could combine toys to reach $49. that's awesome! my daughter actually asked for a train set this year :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up 7 items at target ranging from $7.99-$18.99
    Total was $101.48, used the target coupon spend $100 get $20 off and combined with 2 Fisher Price coupons
    Paid approx. $40 including taxes for 7 gifts.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last week I had a PC pts offer for 8000pts when I spend $40 on toys.
    Maxi stores also had an offer for 5000pts when you spend $50 on toys.

Unfortunately, my Maxi store only had a few Fischer Price toys, and none were age appropriate for the little people in my life, so I did not end up buying anything, this time.
    But man, it would have been great if I could have bought $50 in toys at regular price, and gotten $25 off, and $13 worth of PC points.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I didn't know Thomas was a fisher price toy either. I will have to go looking again my daughter loves Thomas and anything and everything to do with trains. Wile at Target the other week I bought 2 of the fisher price dollhouses (one for my daughter and one for the little girls whose name she drew for our friends annual kids christmas party this weekend) for 49.99 and my daughter wanted a mini zoomer to go with her zoomer lol on sale for 29.99. Used targets 20.00 when you spend 100 and x2 25.00 coupons. So for 129.00 I actually spent 70.00. Probably could have done better but really wanted a item off her santa list.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjethani View Post
    Can u plz share pic or link of the toy...
    Go to www.toysrus.ca and enter "Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway" in the search bar. You'll see the variety of engines and prices listed there. Have fun shopping!
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, nice savings and thank you for sharing...............
    lotsasavings likes this.

Thread Information