User Tag List

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree633Likes

Thread: *SUPER Spend Your Points Event* - Sat & Sun Nov 29 & 30

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    Wow! Some of you have an insane amount of points.... Just curious if you've kept those points all year without any redemptions or have redeemed during the year too!
    I have enough for 2.5 redemptions (almost 3) but I have redeemed for 320$ so far this year
    Between DM and I we only have enough for 2 top level redemptions - but I've already done 2 this year (one for just $170, the other for $220), as well as an extra 47500 points towards a shared redemption with DM to buy DF a laptop for Christmas. My DM has only done a 38000 ($60) redemption, and the 47500 points that she contributed.

The funny thing is, I was just thinking the other day how long it was taking me this year to get to the top redemption level - I hadn't realized just how many points I've already redeemed in 2014!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I bought the 32" LG TV earlier this year at $299. Around September, they raised the regular price to $329 at my Shoppers and it went on sale once this fall at $299. I would expect the price might be $299 during the electronics sale. We have enjoyed the tv and haven't had any problems with it.
    Thanks! I couldn't remember exactly, I'll go back and edit my post.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Holy Points for some of you! I was thrilled to be near 200,000! That is my best year.

But, if you have so many, I thought the rule was two redemptions per day, so how are you able to do so many redemptions over a weekend? I am curious, so thanks for letting me know!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanna_99 View Post
    Holy Points for some of you! I was thrilled to be near 200,000! That is my best year.

But, if you have so many, I thought the rule was two redemptions per day, so how are you able to do so many redemptions over a weekend? I am curious, so thanks for letting me know!
    I use two cards, mine and dh's. Occasionally he will come with me, but he really throws off having a list so I usually prefer that he doesn't. In the past, the pre-Christmas redemption has been two days, so technically with two cards you could do 8 redemptions if it's the same this year.

200k is awesome, enjoy your redemption!
    Last edited by maple7; Sun, Nov 16th, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM does not enforce this rule as they don't track it in real time. Like others I have extra cards in the family that I could transfer points to, but have never been denied. I did 11 last Christmas and I think 13 the year before. I am diabetic and earn over 1.5 million points buying supplies off prescription. I post pics of my haul every year. I am very thankful for the program as I do get a lot of free stuff - makes having this disease a bit more easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

That explains your points! I was impressed! (still am but wondering how..... I can understand the cost, a bit, my mom is a type 2 diabetic and the supplies are expensive, but she gets them at zehrs, so no points. But her insurance covers some, but she always reaches her cap before the end of the year, and ends up paying out of pocket for 3-4 months, and I think the doctor gives her samples to help out with the cost during that time (although not sure of that). It is a rotten disease,sorry to hear that you have it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I have enough for 2 top redemptions and enough for a redemption on boxing Day. I did a top redemption a couple weeks ago and I've done about 4-5 top redemptions throughout the year. I always mean to hoard my points for xmas and boxing day but they tempt me throughout the yr with great sales and redemptions.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Shoppers has a "Gifts Made Easy" section back on their site: http://holidays.shoppersdrugmart.ca/...mpaign=holiday I find this really helpful for Bonus Redemption planning
    Last edited by fayemercier; Mon, Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:46 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fayemercier View Post
    Shoppers has a "Gifts Made Easy" section back on their site: http://holidays.shoppersdrugmart.ca/...mpaign=holiday I find this really helpful for Bonus Redemption planning

Thank you so much for sharing this. It's going to make my planning a lot better now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guys,

Just so I'm clear... Can I do 5 mega redemptions all on the same day, as long as Don't use more then 2 at any single Shoppers Store?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Guys,

Just so I'm clear... Can I do 5 mega redemptions all on the same day, as long as Don't use more then 2 at any single Shoppers Store?

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Personally, I've never done that many on the same day but people have posted have done so in the past

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Guys,

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Yes, you could. They don't enforce it, but it's always better to be safe than sorry if you have more than one card. Just tossing it out there. Besides...more cards, more personal offers. ^_^

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Holy...I have 35000 points :p

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

So do we know yet what the amount will be? $195, $200, $220?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That explains your points! I was impressed! (still am but wondering how..... I can understand the cost, a bit, my mom is a type 2 diabetic and the supplies are expensive, but she gets them at zehrs, so no points. But her insurance covers some, but she always reaches her cap before the end of the year, and ends up paying out of pocket for 3-4 months, and I think the doctor gives her samples to help out with the cost during that time (although not sure of that). It is a rotten disease,sorry to hear that you have it.
    My insurance company covers all my supplies and since I am on the insulin pump, Ontario Ministry of Health covers my pump supplies.

Good for your mom checking frequently - most Type 2s hardly check (as they are often not on insulin so rarely have lows).

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information