User Tag List

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree633Likes

Thread: *SUPER Spend Your Points Event* - Sat & Sun Nov 29 & 30

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I will be redeeming for sure for: Steak, Ground beef and other food items. And Christmas items
    Lucky you! If we had a Shoppers like that around here I'd be redeeming for stuff like that for sure. We just have the usual grocery sections - bacon, eggs, milk, yogurt, cheese, and then a bunch of frozen foods.
    Last edited by luckbealady; Tue, Nov 25th, 2014 at 03:30 PM. Reason: missed some words
    sdddmd and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you missed it, Ontario and East flyer is in the flyers forum!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Now I prefer to do regular redemption with a $20 off coupon (we got almost every 2nd week for Fridays) when ever some required item is on sale. Its like for 50K points spend $105 - $20 = $85 (same like this soooper redemption) with no tension no rush and usually good sale prices. Learn with experience here with SCs.
    Uanoor, is it the $20 off $75 purchase coupon? can you explain a bit or point me to the link of how this works? does it mean i can pick $105 stuff, get $20 off and pay the remaining $85 by redeeming 50k pts? The $20 off $75 purshase coupon stated need to purchase $75 after redemption, not sure how this works. Thanks!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ren318 View Post
    Was in shoppers last night beefing up my points - got another 80,000+ last night - when the cashier told me that a bonus/mega redemption was coming on the next flyer! Just thought I'd let you guys know!
    80,000?
    shopperwho likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Here's a question(probably been asked before but I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this), how do the redemptions work with the personalized Shoppers coupons? I'm assuming any bogo or money off coupons would work, but what about the points coupons(ie 8000 on food, or 2000 for toilet paper)? I seem to recall my mom using them last year on her redemption and got the points but she spent more than the redemption limit so maybe that's why?
    amira84 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How often do the redemption weekend come around? I finally reached 95,000 but don't see anything interesting on sale so I'll wait but I'm curious how long... Lol hoping to accumulate some gift cards from my visa rewards pts to help pay for a big item...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Here's a question(probably been asked before but I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering this), how do the redemptions work with the personalized Shoppers coupons? I'm assuming any bogo or money off coupons would work, but what about the points coupons(ie 8000 on food, or 2000 for toilet paper)? I seem to recall my mom using them last year on her redemption and got the points but she spent more than the redemption limit so maybe that's why?
    If it's a " buy x get 10x/15x/20x pts" then you will not get the points. I am not sure what happens if you are paying something out of your own pocket too.

if it's a " buy x get y pts" then you will get all these mentioned pts even if you are redeeming and not paying anything out of your pocket (except for the taxes). It's a very good coupon since it can lower the # of pts redeemed in the end.
    for example.... If someone gets a "8000 pts when you spend $30.00 on food/snacks/candy/skin care" and these pts are going to be added right away then you are redeeming, let's say, 95000 for $170 but you are getting 8000 pts back. That means, in the end, you rdeemed 87000 pts for $170.00. Same is true for small product bonus pts.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know how much the SDM reusable totes cost? They're on my contingency list... Cause you know you ALWAYS need a backup, no matter how carefully you plan! 😁
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Does anyone know how much the SDM reusable totes cost? They're on my contingency list... Cause you know you ALWAYS need a backup, no matter how carefully you plan! 😁
    Lol they are less than a gift Bag cuz I bought one for a hospital visit baby gift it had a cute pink circle on it I wouldnt havepaid more than 2.99 the giftbags were $5.99
    torontogal12 and TargetMama like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    Uanoor, is it the $20 off $75 purchase coupon? can you explain a bit or point me to the link of how this works? does it mean i can pick $105 stuff, get $20 off and pay the remaining $85 by redeeming 50k pts? The $20 off $75 purshase coupon stated need to purchase $75 after redemption, not sure how this works. Thanks!
    That's right ... pick $105 worth of stuff and get $20 off, then pay the remaining $85 by redeeming 50k pts. I just did it this morning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    If it's a " buy x get 10x/15x/20x pts" then you will not get the points. I am not sure what happens if you are paying something out of your own pocket too.

if it's a " buy x get y pts" then you will get all these mentioned pts even if you are redeeming and not paying anything out of your pocket (except for the taxes). It's a very good coupon since it can lower the # of pts redeemed in the end.
    for example.... If someone gets a "8000 pts when you spend $30.00 on food/snacks/candy/skin care" and these pts are going to be added right away then you are redeeming, let's say, 95000 for $170 but you are getting 8000 pts back. That means, in the end, you rdeemed 87000 pts for $170.00. Same is true for small product bonus pts.
    Thanks. So as long as it's not a 20x the points on product or points to be added later, you'll get the bonus points?
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

Thanks for clarifying this! I always wonder if I can combine personalized offer with redemption.

One more question ... Can I combine a $20 off coupon (today) with my personal offer for "8,000 pts for $30 spend on food/snacks"? Assuming it's ok to combine them, can I pay the total by redeeming pts at the end? Thanks!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Too many offers......I get so confuzzed lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I want to know this tooo thanx.....

One more question ... Can I combine a $20 off coupon (today) with my personal offer for "8,000 pts for $30 spend on food/snacks"? Assuming it's ok to combine them, can I pay the total by redeeming pts at the end? Thanks!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Thanks for clarifying this! I always wonder if I can combine personalized offer with redemption.

You can combine today's $20.00 off coupon with you food& snacks coupon. Yhere should be no problem at all, i have done it successfly in the past.
    About paying the rest using using your pts.... i have done it successfully with the above scenario. I didnt have any problem but some cashiers refuse to do it. My cashier said that it would not work because of that $20.00 coupon but she was very helping and wanted to try it and it worked. Some other forum members have told that it works.

I would rcommend to first let the cashier scan all food items and when you hit $30.00 give her your 8000 pts coupon.
    2nd step: let her scan all the other items
    3rd: give your $20 off coupon (DONT TELL HER THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR REDEEMING YOUR POINTS).
    4TH: ASk HER TO TELL YOU YOUR TOTAL
    5TH: tell her to use your points to pay for it. If she tries to reject any of the above steps just ask her to try anyway. Be confident ) that this whole process works
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Nov 26th, 2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: using my teeny tiny phone makes me do a lot of typing mistakes :(

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information