User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Like Tree633Likes

Thread: *SUPER Spend Your Points Event* - Sat & Sun Nov 29 & 30

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

$14.47 for $119. 47 in product! Score! Lots of stocking stuffers, a couple gifts , milk, eggs & chips! I'll attach a picture later ��..........tried to upload photos but it won't allow me to ??
    Regardess, it was a good haul! Christmas shopping has started!
    Last edited by lucy16076; Sat, Nov 29th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I had enough for one $70 redemption I got supermario smash bros a bag of milk a doh vinchi and a marvel shield for $3 and change
    aussie, pateyface, CrazyQT and 3 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys, I've been so busy I haven't had time to catch up with everyone. :-(

Between yesterday (1) and today (4) I have already used 5 redemptions. And I'm pleased to say there were a lot of sales I wasn't expecting on ps4 games and controllers and DS games too. I had to buy a whole lot more than I had planned for. Woot Woot!

and some of you ladies might be glad to know that one of my purchases was that expensive bottle of Chanel N°5. 145 plus tax. You girls are surely nutz. Lol.

Anyways it shall be a very merry Christmas.

I'll reveal more details later. But I was sloppy. Hah.
    Last edited by Poobah; Sat, Nov 29th, 2014 at 06:30 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Joolz834 View Post
    wow, have loved reading this thread - so this will be the last redemption before Christmas?
    There will.Probably be an opportunity for a redeem 95000 and get 30000 back.

If so that's a goody.
    dahliagrower, lucy16076 and maple7 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We are not into electronic/games or cosmetics so our redemption always are for food items.
    Stocked up fridge, freezer, food shelves by 3 redemption today. Would have done at least another 2 - 3 rounds if the freezer is not full already. It's a good day for us

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    There will.Probably be an opportunity for a redeem 95000 and get 30000 back.

If so that's a goody.
    My gosh Poobah...how do you accumulate so many points?? Care to share? If not, that's ok! GOOD HAUL TODAY! :blob9
    pateyface, sdddmd, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Hey guys, I've been so busy I haven't had time to catch up with everyone. :-(

Between yesterday (1) and today (4) I have already used 5 redemptions. And I'm pleased to say there were a lot of sales I wasn't expecting on ps4 games and controllers and DS games too. I had to buy a whole lot more than I had planned for. Woot Woot!

and some of you ladies might be glad to know that one of my purchases was that expensive bottle of Chanel N°5. 145 plus tax. You girls are surely nutz. Lol.

Anyways it shall be a very merry Christmas.

I'll reveal more details later. But I was sloppy. Hah.
    Looking forward to more details ........... how in the world do you accumulate so many points? GOOD HAUL!
    sdddmd, shopperwho and Poobah like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Really messed up this Bonus redemption...big mistake redeemed $85 last week so this weekend only have enough points for $105 redemption. All grocery stuffs and 1 bottle of expensive ROC cleanser @$26. Now if I get the points back coupon next week I'll cry.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    Unfotunately not!
    Thanks, I found the terms before I left and saw it was an exclusion. Oh well, I had budgeted for it anyway.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yeah I used 95,000( 210.00)-got my camera I needed Nikon plus chocolates and a few other stuff-paid 29.95 in taxes
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Looking forward to more details ........... how in the world do you accumulate so many points? GOOD HAUL!
    Step 1.

Have a family (the bigger the better)

Step 2.

Join Optimum and sign up for email offers.

Step 3.

Get a Shoppers Optimum Mastercard.

Step 4.

Always load up shoppers gift cards with your Optimum Mastercard, before each purchase. (earn more points for nothing)

Step 5.

Try not to buy stuff on a whim... The damage is 2 fold. First off just stick to you guns and to the plan, SALE SALE SALE and DO YOU REALLY NEED IT should be your motto. Secondly, if you buy something that you don't use frequently then your going to get personallized offers for stuff that is generally useless to you. You really want your offers to count. Like 800 points on milk, or 3000 points on 10 bucks worth of paper products. Or 8000 points on food and snacks etc. (which really makes me wonder why I got an offer on baby food and NIpple replacements this weekend... lol)

Step 6a

Buy crap loads of foods and snacks for the kids, and drink boxes and pop, granola bars, cookies, frozen pizza and other assorted food items... But only buy them when they are at the sale prices. (similar to any stores sale price or better in some cases)... I should mention, you can buy good sale price items too, like eggs, and milk, and bread, and OH watch out for clearance items.

Step 6b

In addition to 6B, only shop on days where you get 18500 points on spending 75. And then be careful only to spend just the minimum to reach 75 dollars before tax... If buying big ticket items, over the treshold of 95 dollars, then be sure to use a 20x points promotion.

Step 6c

In addition to 6a and 6b... Always try to use personalize coupons that net you more points on items you already buy. Related to Part 5. lol

Step 7

Repeat at every opportunity, and be sure to buy a Bigger Freezer... Taking a break occasionally to let stocks dwindle.

haha

Good luck!
    Last edited by Poobah; Sun, Nov 30th, 2014 at 02:36 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Very well said ..... and it's not difficult to use the 20x and 18500 WUS $75 each and every time as they offer them nearly every other weekend
    amira84, maple7 and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I did one 95K pt redemption yesterday.....got my 13 lbs of butter and other food items.

Contemplating whether to do another one today but think I will wait ~ hoping there will be a 'spend your points, get points back' event before Christmas....

Hope everyone is enjoying their redemption shopping !!
    Last edited by redhdlois; Sun, Nov 30th, 2014 at 03:38 PM.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by poobah View Post
    step 1.

Have a family (the bigger the better)

step 2.

Join optimum and sign up for email offers.

Step 3.

Get a shoppers optimum mastercard.

Step 4.

Always load up shoppers gift cards with your optimum mastercard, before each purchase. (earn more points for nothing)

step 5.

Try not to buy stuff on a whim... The damage is 2 fold. First off just stick to you guns and to the plan, sale sale sale and do you really need it should be your motto. Secondly, if you buy something that you don't use frequently then your going to get personallized offers for stuff that is generally useless to you. You really want your offers to count. Like 800 points on milk, or 3000 points on 10 bucks worth of paper products. Or 8000 points on food and snacks etc. (which really makes me wonder why i got an offer on baby food and nipple replacements this weekend... Lol)

step 6a

buy crap loads of foods and snacks for the kids, and drink boxes and pop, granola bars, cookies, frozen pizza and other assorted food items... But only buy them when they are at the sale prices. (similar to any stores sale price or better in some cases)... I should mention, you can buy good sale price items too, like eggs, and milk, and bread, and oh watch out for clearance items.

step 6b

in addition to 6b, only shop on days where you get 18500 points on spending 75. And then be careful only to spend just the minimum to reach 75 dollars before tax... If buying big ticket items, over the treshold of 95 dollars, then be sure to use a 20x points promotion.

Step 6c

in addition to 6a and 6b... Always try to use personalize coupons that net you more points on items you already buy. Related to part 5. Lol

step 7

repeat at every opportunity, and be sure to buy a bigger freezer... Taking a break occasionally to let stocks dwindle.

haha

good luck!
    amen

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I did two redeptions... stocked up on dish/laundry soap, milk, butter, eggs, paper towels, Xmas gifts and stocking stuffers... very happy that it all worked out and I just paid tax on both.
    coupon girl, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information