User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By annmarie28
  • 1 Post By MrsSunshine

Thread: MIO Water Additive... instead of $3.99, on clearance for $0.99! Super C MTL

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just this morning I was running out of Mio (I hate drinking plain water but will do so when I use this stuff). I previously purchased it when it first came out, so my stash lasted that long.

I checked this morning and walmart had them for $2.97 each (wow!). I went to Super C St Jacques/MTL for Fruitopia (sp?) for my son, and passed the clearance in, half full with Mio with a big sign $0.99 each. Boy did I go to town! So much so that the cashier did not scan them bt counted them instead, and the team bagging were all asking why the big frenzie, that is until I told them the deal and they too got it in line with some! Our dollar store does not have these, although I have read here some in Ontario do, so this is a very *sweet* (pun intended) deal.

Will have enough to last the next 5 years, as I have them in my purse, desk, home and have substituted juice/drink for these, my skin is much happier.

Note there is some controversy about these: they use artificial sweetener that some believe is worse than sugar, purchase upon your beliefs.
    I personally believe these are the lesser evil for me: don't drink water, or drink water with this in.
    This thread is currently associated with: Super C, Walmart
    coupon girl, cath007 and Kwizzy like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nice deals for the .99 cents -glad you got to stock up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! Great deal!

If anybody ever sees any of the MIO electrolyte varieties please let me know... I have severe electrolyte imbalances and go through the stuff like mad because if I don't have my bottle of powerade/gatorade/MIO electrolyte before bed I can't sleep and wake up drenched in sweat... but the stuff is expensive, I just can't afford NOT to buy it...

This would be an amazing deal for me!
    Last edited by Kwizzy; Mon, Nov 24th, 2014 at 07:07 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Boy, and I thought I got a great deal by paying $2.00 regular 3.99. What a great buy for .99.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

wow. awesome deal. what flavors were they you got. i only like the strawberry watermelon i think. always stock up when they go on sale.
    when we go out i always pop one in my purse. carry a bottle of ice water. and bam. instant refreshing drink.
    cath007 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anybody else seen these on clearance in any Super Cs?

Thread Information