User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Contest Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i survived black friday.. and got home before i expected... though i didn't have much to do
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

hi everyone hope you all have a great weekend.
    Join Gifthulk get amazon gcs

Get amazon and other gift cards at the New Superpoints by using my invite link (pm me for any help and don't forget to fill out your profile) Spin the wheel and earn points

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneha2008 View Post
    hi everyone hope you all have a great weekend.
    it's going to be a cold one for me! we went from record breaking high's yesterday down to a snow warning for saturday! (a "pineapple express" is being replaced by an "arctic express" ) and saturday is the santa parade... 3 hours of standing out in the cold! so just to prepare i bought those warming pack thinggies for gloves

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well, i've made my kid cry twice so far and it's only been an hour since she got off the bus... ohh this is going to be a fun night (first cry was because we had to leave the park and quickly run to the school 15 min away to go get her boots... second time this week she wore her inside shoes home.. and she NEEDS her boots for saturday) second cry when she got in trouble for lying to me and bringing a bottle of nail polish to school...she KNOWS better...she came home yesterday with nail polish on her nails, she blamed it on another girl, said it was her polish but this afternoon i found the bottle in her backpack... she's just barely 7... she knows my opinion on nail polish (only on toes and ONLY done by a parent) i'm sooo tempted to make HER throw the bottle in the garbage

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Kids can be interesting..
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have never really been much of a Black Friday sort of person in the past, but I went out at 7:00 a.m. to CT and grabbed that awesome Foodsaver machine with the $85.00 worth of accessories/attachments included!! ( OOP $146.89 inc. tax)
    Then used 2 x save $10.00 wys $25.00 at Sears and got 6 pkgs. Tassimo discs ( variety of flavours ) in 2 transactions. Total OOP $30.00 ( hooray no tax on coffee)
    Marched off to GT and scored the flexible garden hoses @ 2 for $10.0 along with other items totaling $40.00, then handed them by printed save $10.00 wys $40.00
    Is anyone else still planning on doing more online deals over the w/e? The stores are sure willing to extend the heck out of this
    savings promo!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Kids can be interesting..
    ohh yes.. she's usually a very happy go lucky kidlet everything is magical and amazing and positive... but on the rare occasions she becomes a little troublesome sneak and really hates it when i catch her in her sneakiness

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I have never really been much of a Black Friday sort of person in the past, but I went out at 7:00 a.m. to CT and grabbed that awesome Foodsaver machine with the $85.00 worth of accessories/attachments included!! ( OOP $146.89 inc. tax)
    Then used 2 x save $10.00 wys $25.00 at Sears and got 6 pkgs. Tassimo discs ( variety of flavours ) in 2 transactions. Total OOP $30.00 ( hooray no tax on coffee)
    Marched off to GT and scored the flexible garden hoses @ 2 for $10.0 along with other items totaling $40.00, then handed them by printed save $10.00 wys $40.00
    Is anyone else still planning on doing more online deals over the w/e? The stores are sure willing to extend the heck out of this
    savings promo!

great deals... i'm pretty much done.. i'm at the point if christmas happens tomorrow i'm good.. (well things paid for just waiting for them to arrive) both sets of parents are done, hubby is pretty much done... kidlet has more then enough..

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I also tried to use my debit this time so no surprises come January. Nothing worse than forgetting the purchases that were made in the heat of a great sale.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I also tried to use my debit this time so no surprises come January. Nothing worse than forgetting the purchases that were made in the heat of a great sale.
    lol i know that feeling.. that "oh it's just another $10" and before you know it... that 1 red sweater you went to old navy to pick up today ends up costing you $90

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Good night everyone and happy SDM redemption tomorrow! By this time tomorrow my Christmas shopping will be done, woo-hoo!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Good night everyone and happy SDM redemption tomorrow! By this time tomorrow my Christmas shopping will be done, woo-hoo!!!
    good luck!
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Have fun at SDM tomorrow!

I don't have enough points to redeem for $10 let alone a mega redemption. lol. I really miss the great deals I used to get there, but my local store stop having enough stock. I'd go to spend $50 on certain items and of course they were sold out of most items. After a few months of wasting my time I just gave up. They don't even send me the personalized coupons any more. I asked/complained a few times but then just gave up.

I remember the first year I joined SC I had enough for 4 redemptions! The second year was even better (think I did 6). Now nothing! lol

I was just thinking about the old "Tell A Friend" promo they had and how SC used to have groups. So much as changed since I joined SC.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

black friday shopping was a failure for me
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    black friday shopping was a failure for me
    did you manage to get anything you were looking for atleast??

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information