User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Contest Over

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Anyone else write to Santa with their kids?

We did our letters tonight and I had to laugh at some of my kids answers. lol. I found a printable on Pinterest so decided to go that route since they're still to young to write a full letter (DD can write some words but not a full letter yet).

We did this one:

My 5 year old DD decided she would love Candy for Christmas and that her #1 wish is a toboggan (go figure! never would have guessed that - glad I already bought a new one for them).

My 3 year old DS wants Lego and to read "a book with letters". Um, pretty sure all books have letters. lol. So, I think I'll try and find a new style Alphabet book (we already have a bunch).
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i didn't get anything! I couldn't find one thing that I liked/wanted. Sales weren't that great.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    i didn't get anything! I couldn't find one thing that I liked/wanted. Sales weren't that great.
    That's not fun. Maybe you'll have luck on Cyber Monday?
    CouponingQueen likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i hope so!

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    i find with things like black friday or boxing day you need to go in with a solid plan or else it's just a confusing non-fun mess and you walk away with nothing (that was boxing day for me last year.. i went out found nothing but a roll of wrapping paper... which if i waited 3 days would have got even cheaper lol)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Anyone else write to Santa with their kids?

We did our letters tonight and I had to laugh at some of my kids answers. lol. I found a printable on Pinterest so decided to go that route since they're still to young to write a full letter (DD can write some words but not a full letter yet).

We did this one:

My 5 year old DD decided she would love Candy for Christmas and that her #1 wish is a toboggan (go figure! never would have guessed that - glad I already bought a new one for them).

My 3 year old DS wants Lego and to read "a book with letters". Um, pretty sure all books have letters. lol. So, I think I'll try and find a new style Alphabet book (we already have a bunch).
    we did our first proper letter last year, i typed it out on the computer in large print about 4 sentences with 3-4 words in each and we sat together and went word by word.. she then mailed it off and got a letter from santa in the mail a few weeks later

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! We're in the deepfreeze here today (again), and it will get worse by nightfall. ICK!

Hope everyone has a great day!
    Happy Caturday!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

is it naughty of me.. that i want to wrap up a tupperware container with some sticks, a carrot, a few black rocks, and some water and put it under the tree.. and tell the kid that Santa got her olaf for christmas but i guess he melted
    Last edited by Midnightly; Sat, Nov 29th, 2014 at 05:46 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Have fun at SDM tomorrow!

I don't have enough points to redeem for $10 let alone a mega redemption. lol. I really miss the great deals I used to get there, but my local store stop having enough stock. I'd go to spend $50 on certain items and of course they were sold out of most items. After a few months of wasting my time I just gave up. They don't even send me the personalized coupons any more. I asked/complained a few times but then just gave up.

I remember the first year I joined SC I had enough for 4 redemptions! The second year was even better (think I did 6). Now nothing! lol

I was just thinking about the old "Tell A Friend" promo they had and how SC used to have groups. So much as changed since I joined SC.
    I remember all of that too lola and was thrilled to have $400.00 in all free grocery items on Mega redeem day. I thought SDM was the cats meow back then. For me now it is simply that I do not use or need most of what they carry, and of course ours never have any fresh produce either. To everyone else though enjoy your fabulous Christmas shopping deals from your points today!!

babies teach us acceptance

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I only got back into SDM over the last few months. The kids wanted new video game systems for Christmas (Wii U and PS3) so I got a ton of points pretty quickly.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    is it naughty of me.. that i want to wrap up a tupperware container with some sticks, a carrot, a few black rocks, and some water and put it under the tree.. and tell the kid that Santa got her olaf for christmas but i guess he melted
    That is hilarious hope she has a good sense of humour
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    That is hilarious hope she has a good sense of humour
    she's 7, in general she has a pretty good sense of humor... and logic (when she decides to use it) i tend to tell her completely crazy things and she has to figure out if what i say is the real thing or not (it's not uncommon for her to say "are you being serious?" )

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Finally home.

DH decided we had to go to his brothers for a Christmas tree. Drive 30 minutes into the country, load the kids into a side by side and drive 20 minutes into the woods, pick a tree, DH cuts it down and then back to the van.

Whew! A lot of work but the kids loved it.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! All the things I bought at Canadian Tire, I may wind up taking back. But I didn't really set any purchases in my sites. I, too, did not have enough points to spend at the redemption day at SDM. I have moved away from my favourite SDM and haven't seemed to be able to make it to the 20X days enough to build them up.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

tomorrow we are going to get a tree! I am excited. Maybe come home, decorate, and prepare for the coming week

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information