User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CrazyQT

Thread: Stolen code?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have had this Shop.ca code for 20 off on the purchase of 40 from Pizza Pizza promotion for months. It has been sitting at my desk at work along with some personal items. Today I decided to use it on Bench promotion and brought it home. When I tried to use it, I got the message that the code has been used and can't be used again. I hadn't used it so I called Shop.ca and was told that the code was used, they asked my address and confirmed that it was not used by me. I was told they will email me another code but it would be tomorrow so I can't use it for Bench stuff because that promotion was only today. I am so mad about it, who would really go into somebody's desk and write down the code to use it because I still have the original paper with code written on it.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pizza Pizza

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry to hear that - it's too bad that you missed out on the Bench purchase, but at least you still have the code for a future purchase. I never leave private belongings at my work area. I once had a granola bar taken from a desk drawer that was clearly labeled as my drawer. So if people feel they could rummage through my workspace, I make sure I only have things I don't mind taken away. Sticky fingers...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have a code for $20 off of $50 if you'd like it? PM me within the next 30 mins then this old girl is going to bed
    GoJays and CouponingQueen like this.

Thread Information