• 3 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 5 Post By PurpleBunny89
  • 5 Post By torontogal12
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 3 Post By Frugalbigmama
  • 1 Post By sweetmomma
  • 3 Post By Lily369
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: Loblaws (ON) Online grocery shopping -- Would you prefer online groceries?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Loblaws is having online grocery shopping in Ontario.

You pick up items online. They shop the store for you. You pick up at the store.

Currently, 2 locations-- Richmond Hill and Leaside.

Would you do your grocery shop online?

Find Everything You Need. Fast.

Eggs
    Roast
    Bread

Get the cart rolling

The Cart Starter, has everything you need to put your order together in no time.

Browse your own aisle

We’ll put all the items you’ve bought previously in your own personal Quick Shop.

Earn points on the go

It's easy to link your PC Plus™ account and get personalized rewards every time you shop.

We do the shopping

Your personal shopper will carefully collect the freshest items for your order, always keeping your personal preferences in mind. Want ripe avocados or green bananas? No problem. Just let us know!

Collect & Enjoy

Pull up your car to the designated Click & Collect zone in front of the store and an associate will bring your groceries to you. You don't even have to get out of the car - we'll load your bags into your car for you.

GET STARTED AT YOUR STORE

https://shop.loblaws.ca/about
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, Nov 25th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.
    Ciel, ticul and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I would do this if I paid shelf price for items but seeing as I don't then this wouldn't be useful to me.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl, ticul and 2 others like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nope. I want to choose my meats and produce and use paper coupons.

Plus, I would never give up that shopping time with DH (he loves grocery shopping)
    Ciel, sweetmomma, ticul and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I should mention, Longo's has been doing this for nearly 15 years with Grocery Gateway http://www.grocerygateway.com
    Ciel and ticul like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Nope, I like grocery shopping and like to check expiry dates, freshness etc. And see what deals we can find

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Maybe if it was something fresh like from the bakery or only a few items but definitely not a full grocery shop. Think this is geared towards someone who wants convenience not the savings gurus like us!
    ticul likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Loblaws is having online grocery shopping in Ontario.

You pick up items online. They shop the store for you. You pick up at the store.

Currently, 2 locations-- Richmond Hill and Leaside.

Would you do your grocery shop online?

Find Everything You Need. Fast.

Eggs
    Roast
    Bread

Get the cart rolling

The Cart Starter, has everything you need to put your order together in no time.

Browse your own aisle

We’ll put all the items you’ve bought previously in your own personal Quick Shop.

Earn points on the go

It's easy to link your PC Plus™ account and get personalized rewards every time you shop.

We do the shopping

Your personal shopper will carefully collect the freshest items for your order, always keeping your personal preferences in mind. Want ripe avocados or green bananas? No problem. Just let us know!

Collect & Enjoy

Pull up your car to the designated Click & Collect zone in front of the store and an associate will bring your groceries to you. You don't even have to get out of the car - we'll load your bags into your car for you.

GET STARTED AT YOUR STORE

https://shop.loblaws.ca/about

I like it. online grocery is more convenient for office worker. But I still hesitate to buy things or not.Because I worry about the freshness of meat. As to Other things, maybe I will buy them on online grocery.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When Longo's comes to Ancaster, I hope the Grocery Gateway service will be provided through the local store (main Burlington store does the GG order picking/packing). There were times last summer I wish that Mom could have ordered online and had groceries delivered. Why-because sometimes it's due to not having someone to drive her to the store for a large shop or not feeling well but groceries are low. She has a credit card but not willingness to go online (I would shop up a storm had I the credit means to go exuberantly and generously forth for food, supplies & snacks). The men at home don't think of cleaning supplies or baking items or other important things; they like bulk buying and their food items tend to be highly seasoned (I don't have their Teflon tummies).

The local community service runs a biweekly Friday shuttle for seniors at $7/ticket to the local Fortino's or Walmart in west end of town. I'm sure there are residents that would LOVE having groceries delivered if that was possible.
    ticul likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

OMG, I totally love that idea. I would really appreciate a service like this if I am sick for a week or I just can get out. Aso I think that this is great for older people that can get out much. This way thei dont have to worry to do their grocery shopping. This would be great sometimes for my parents also. Thei both love shopping but sometime thei just can't.
    Maybe one day we will see this service offers here too. Thank you for sharing.....................

Thread Information