User Tag List

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there, I'm lookign for an 8X8 photbook code 39 pages. If you have one please PM me. thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Use the coupon code shown below to claim 8 free 7” x 5” thirty-paged photo books credits.
    75BKSFEB10

hope someone enjoys this

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

☆★

Got this in my email this morning:

A grand total of 5 canvas sizes (up to 12” x 18”) are available in this sale for $9.99* (and $6.99/each thereafter) with free shipping included.

Coupon : Coupon code:2010CNVSPRINTExpires on:03/19/2010

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Tiger Kat
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anybody ordered through artscow before? How is the quality of their stuff? I'm looking at getting a few canvas photos and there's a significant difference in price between them and a large retailer in town. Just wondering what the quality is like. Thanks....send me a PM and let me know if you've had a good experience.

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

30-paged 8” x 8” hard cover photo book including free shipping for a once-off price of $9.99/each

30PBKSALE

exp 04/10/2010

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just used the dogtag promo for 1.99 w/free shipping a week ago. order still not shipped and have emailed them. Anyone else had this problem lately? Usually takes 2-3 days max.
    Thanks for any input!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody has coupon code for canvas?
    Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momoforever View Post
    Just used the dogtag promo for 1.99 w/free shipping a week ago. order still not shipped and have emailed them. Anyone else had this problem lately? Usually takes 2-3 days max.
    Thanks for any input!
    I ordered this too, and it still says 'processing' for me.

On a side note, I've got 8 7x5 Photo Book (30 pages) credits available that are expiring in 5 days...PM me if you'd like one

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

got this code in my email, hope it helps someone

It’s always nice to know to have a set of free credits available for use when you are compiling photo books. So right now, with today’s validation code, you can redeem 10 free 8” x 8” twenty paged photo books; perfect for those who want to create photo album books for themselves and others.

Coupon : Coupon code:10PBKS88Expires on:04/19/2010Effective Period:30 days
    Use these hardcover books to assemble a collection of memories that will last forever.

TIP: Validate the code now and use the free credits on saved projects. Free credits will be automatically applied to your order.

Log onto your Credit & Discount page and validate the coupon code. http://www.artscow.com/Member/CreditDiscount.aspx

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

got this in my email:

Our hardcover thirty-paged 8” x 8” photo books are undoubtedly one of the most sentimental ways to preserve the cherished memories that mean so much to its recipient. Images printed on fine acid free paper using a stitched bound binding, so quality is not compromised anywhere. Use the inbuilt Silverlight editing software to have the ultimate freedom to present your photos in your own unique way. Reshape, resize or use pre-designed scrapbook kits to help you to express what you want.

Enter the code below and claim 5 free 30-paged 8” x 8” photo books.

Coupon : Coupon code:5PBKS88 Expires on:05/14/2010Effective Period:30 days
    Use these hardcover books to assemble a collection of memories that will last forever.

TIP: Validate the code now and use the free credits on saved projects. Free credits will be automatically applied to your order.

Belinda's Babblings

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont think i'll work with artscow again..i would advise against it unless you have an external program like photoshop where you can do all your work, and then upload the pages after.
    They recently had a "fire" at one of their database centres (which is in hong kong)...so a lot of people lost their photobooks for good. i was close to ordering mines in time for my mom's birthday but those 3 months of countless hours spent on it..all that hardwork are now down the drain. Days before this suppossed fire, a lot of photobooks weren't working properly in preview..i feel this is a sketchy site. People are saying that artscow deleted the photobooks with this preview problem, and din't even bother to tell us what was going on. I feel like they're just blaming this on a fire. And they didn't have a back-up system in place. its just weird and really disappointing. just my 2 cents.

hope you guys have better luck with it!

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

got this email: (for b1g1f canvas)

Remind yourself of the favorite moments with friends and family by getting them printed on canvas. Suitably fitted for display purposes, this tough durable canvas fabric is designed to make your memories last for a long time.

If you have photos on your hard disk waiting to print out, today’s sale is fitted for you. At $11.99 buy one get one free with free shipping included, this is a great opportunity to print the beloved pastimes on canvas.

Coupon : Coupon code:MAYCANVAS
    Expires on:05/25/2010

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

i got my first batch of 100 free 4x6 photos today! good quality! better than the crappy stuff that best buy/kodak uses!
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Does anyone have a code for 4x6 prints? Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm looking for a code for free 8 x 10 prints if anyone has any to share... thanks

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Thread Information