User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: [Lowes]Hothands Toe Warmers $1.79

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Never tried the reusable one before, but I have those microwavable heat pads with rice herb filled, the heat don't last long. I am guessing for smaller sachet (hand warmer) probably no more than 15 mins out in the cold.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Never tried the reusable one before, but I have those microwavable heat pads with rice herb filled, the heat don't last long. I am guessing for smaller sachet (hand warmer) probably no more than 15 mins out in the cold.
    yep, that was what I was thinking as well. I have this over the shoulders soft bean bag type thing that I heat in the microwave to relieve tension/pain/stiffness in/on my neck and shoulders, it is amazingly comforting and large enough that it covers a large area down my back but also falls down both sides in the front......sadly though it never retained the heat for very long so i would have to keep warming it again. For a while I was using it at work in the a.m. while I sorted mail and I told people it was my " new boyfriend ". lol
    Decaf likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yep, that was what I was thinking as well. I have this over the shoulders soft bean bag type thing that I heat in the microwave to relieve tension/pain/stiffness in/on my neck and shoulders, it is amazingly comforting and large enough that it covers a large area down my back but also falls down both sides in the front......sadly though it never retained the heat for very long so i would have to keep warming it again. For a while I using it at work in the a.m. while I sorted mail and I told people it was my " new boyfriend ". lol

I have 2 boyfriends, a lion and a dog. Got the lion at Winners first and I like it so much that I ordered a dog from Amazon. I nuke them both in the microwave in the evening, then put one over my neck and one on my lap / tummy while surfing the net.

http://www.amazon.com/Spa-Comforts-H.../dp/B000R72TC8
    walkonby likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information