User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! ok, all i did was fill out the customer survey at the bottom of my moneymart receipt..i told them that their store was dirty and they needed to clean it, then i told them that $7 was deducted from my (prepaid) titanium visa. they
    1. told me that it was the normal monthly fee (which i've only been charged -twice- over a year ago..)
    2. REFUNDED my $7.
    3.the next time i returned to the store to load my Visa, it was BEING cleaned, and -has- been clean ever since!
    they left me with the quote: "if we don't take care of our customers, someone else will"

i always fill out the surveys on the bottom of receipts, you usually have a chance to win gift cards for the store, etc..
    and i have never had a problem with moneymart or my titanium visa, i use it for my paypal (instead of a bank account) ! I love buying antique dolls and vintage jewelery on ebay, sometimes i get GREAT deals in an auction!! (i just bought *two* vintage 1950's Boopsie dolls, made by the Ideal toy company, new in wrapper with original diapers, for $32, INCLUDING shipping!! im so happy about that find!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay
    Last edited by Jetsfan; Thu, Dec 4th, 2014 at 06:59 AM.

Thread Information