User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Free Oral-B Rechargeable Toothbrush with coupon and 20x

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    Yes, when the cashier points this I take 1 coupon and put it on one item ( If I have say 4 -20.00 coupons for the Toothbrushes for example I put 1 coupon on each item ) I then say, Yes, I have one coupon per purchase and the whole thing is a transaction. I have had to do this hundreds of times and once I do I never have problems. I'm always very polite, smile and wait. I think once a cashier sees this as a visual they understand excatly what I mean. I'm very lucky as I have wonderful cashiers but it wasn't always that way in the beginning. I think the more I do it, the more the cashiers understand and since I get so many of the same cashiers over and over again were all on the same page.
    This one per purchase drives me nut! Whenever I try explaining to cashiers whatever you said, it NEVER works on them! I need to carry a dictionary with me!
    super_e and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

but if it's 19.99 and coupon is 20 then won't cashier try entering it in as 2002? how to get around that?

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    I'm confused, doesn't the $20 off coupon exclude Vitality. Is there another coupon out there or are you getting lucky with the cashiers at your SDM who aren't reading the fine print?
    Yes. the coupon excludes Vitality but the " For Me" one is not excluded. It was on sale a week or so ago for 19.99 and I picked up 4 for Christmas presents using the 20.00 coupon. Cashier was great and said , "Oh, good eyes spotting this one". I told her I have millions of eyes on great deals and told her about the site. She said she is just getting into coupons and was super excited. Thanks for the great eyes everyone
    thor9 and ticul like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    but if it's 19.99 and coupon is 20 then won't cashier try entering it in as 2002? how to get around that?
    If you buy something for 19.99 and hand the cashier a 20.00 dollar bill you don't get any change back. That is how I explain it to the cashier when they say the item is 1 cent under and they can't except the coupon. I started doing this ever since we lost the penny and items are rounded up or down. The cashiers here always enter these items as 2001 as they say it is not a FPC.
    Last edited by Scottishgal; Fri, Dec 5th, 2014 at 11:02 PM.
    Patty Smyth, renegado and ticul like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Thanks, but my store says for SDM one per purchase means on per transaction for them.

Yes, when the cashier points this I take 1 coupon and put it on one item ( If I have say 4 -20.00 coupons for the Toothbrushes for example I put 1 coupon on each item ) I then say, Yes, I have one coupon per purchase and the whole thing is a transaction. I have had to do this hundreds of times and once I do I never have problems. I'm always very polite, smile and wait. I think once a cashier sees this as a visual they understand excatly what I mean. I'm very lucky as I have wonderful cashiers but it wasn't always that way in the beginning. I think the more I do it, the more the cashiers understand and since I get so many of the same cashiers over and over again were all on the same page.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes. the coupon excludes Vitality but the " For Me" one is not excluded. It was on sale a week or so ago for 19.99 and I picked up 4 for Christmas presents using the 20.00 coupon. Cashier was great and said , "Oh, good eyes spotting this one". I told her I have millions of eyes on great deals and told her about the site. She said she is just getting into coupons and was super excited. Thanks for the great eyes everyone
    http://www.oralb.com/products/pro-he...ty-toothbrush/

"The Oral-B Pro-Health for Me Vitality toothbrush is the perfect electric toothbrush for kids."

Most of you know this is in the same product line and should be excluded...
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Dec 6th, 2014 at 08:40 AM.
    alyshamarie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

"The Oral-B Pro-Health for Me Vitality toothbrush is the perfect electric toothbrush for kids."

Most of you know this is in the same product line and should be excluded... good scam jolb!
    When I first purchased this item I looked the box over and saw no word of vitality on it. Please don't call people scammers. Your rude comment should be removed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

Most of you know this is in the same product line and should be excluded... good scam job!
    Well, you should informing this to the Oral-B company and ask them to put the word "VITALITY" on the "PRO HEALTH FOR ME" package as well. This is creating too much of confusions

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Checked my store this morning and couldn't find a single one of this toothbrush. Not even a spot for it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Thank you! Just managed to score 3 and bought a few other things I needed to get to the $75 spend!
    And no, there is no mention anywhere of vitality on the box
    ottawacouponlady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    This one per purchase drives me nut! Whenever I try explaining to cashiers whatever you said, it NEVER works on them! I need to carry a dictionary with me!

Oh I am going to miss it! Not enough time HA

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

I have some of these coupons for trade, if anyone is interested pm me .
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

SDM #1
    6 Oral B, 19.99, 6 coupons went in as 19.99
    OOP 17.96
    Total points earned 23800

SDM #2

7 Oral B, 19.99, 7 coupons went in as $20
    1 Essie Christmas Nail Polish Set of 5, 17.99
    OOP 41.57
    Total points earned 31400
    Last edited by couponmummy; Sat, Dec 6th, 2014 at 06:02 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

awesome buy couponmummy!!!
    ticul likes this.
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Went to one store..they refused to do it even though the coupon was in the store..they had phoned the manager and he told them he wanted to see the coupon on Monday.

went to another store and the cashier laughed..she said there was no way I could use more than one coupon and there was no way I would get points. They phoned the manager at home, she said to give it to me and the cashier was still saying there was no way I would get the points as she was ringing them in. She looked at the receipt and said she could not believe it. I gave her one of the toothbrushes.. Told her she had entertained me,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information