User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: FREE Kellogg's Special K Products: Cereal, Granola, Berries, etc. (PINS required)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hey lets be happy to see free fruit /berries pins on pkgs-I know I am regardless of the amount-it all helps in the long run on the price of fruit
    peachies likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I went and redeemed my cereal FPC's for more cereal with the Pins...I bought granola and the pin was not clear. It was smeared and very tiny. Trying to contact Kelloggs now. Anyone have this problem?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Got my strawberry coupon today!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

@peachies I had the same problem as you .. bought 2 boxes of granola cereal and pins weren't clear (one actually had a few letters completely missing). I phoned them and nice lady gave me different codes to use. no problem at all. Hope that helps.
    peachies likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Queenmoly View Post
    I ordered on Jan 7, 8, 11, 17 & have not received any coupons yet - hope they come soon
    Received my 18 Special K protein flatbread sandwiches FPC today (Feb 11) - still waiting for my milkshake FPC's

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Queenmoly View Post
    Received my 18 Special K protein flatbread sandwiches FPC today (Feb 11) - still waiting for my milkshake FPC's
    HolyMoly :D
    I recd. 5/ 9 , berries are a little disappointing in value
    GiorgosHockey likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    HolyMoly :D
    I recd. 5/ 9 , berries are a little disappointing in value
    Me too I'm disappointed, but we all took the chance by hoping the berries wouldn't have a limit.
    $3.50 does seem a bit low though, because a lot of the time a regular package is more expensive.

Take the time and buy organic ones so you can max out the value if possible...

Had I known I would have taken the shakes, but berries are still one of the higher value coupons so I guess I'm satisfied

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I should have redeemed for free cereal, get the free pkg. and redeem the PIN again
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I received 4 coupons for the cereal plus one coupon for the protein shake.

Went to Co-op tonight, used FPCs for cereal and got 4 more boxes of cereal all with pins

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

just entered more pins
    the protein shakes are not available but looks like the rest are

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Same as peachies and free*is*best, received 3/4 cereal coupons a few days ago, have just entered the pins from the free cereal for more free cereal.
    Part of me assumes that Kellogg's did not consider the double (or triple, or quadruple) dipping from this promo. I'm half expecting them to pull the free cereal and crisps coupons... :/
    free*is*best and peachies like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Man, this promotion has been awesome! Special K Red Berries is my favourite cereal but I hardly ever buy it due to the price. Luckily, I signed up several family and friends for the Special K coupons that were on websaver.ca in December. They don't coupon, so they gave them all to me! Yay!

I decided in to invest about $100 in the cereal with the pins on them. They were all on sale for $3.99 so I used $2 coupons or BOGOs to get them for $2 each. I redeemed mostly for cereal, but also some for Shakes and some for berries.

I put in a total of 51 requests and this week 24 envelopes arrived in my mailbox. They were all Cereal FPCs and 1 envelope had 2 coupons in it for a total of 25!!

I redeemed 16 of them today and managed to get all cereal boxes with pins on them. Just finished putting them in for another 16 free boxes. Woo hoo!

Did notice that they now have limits on the redemptions! See here:

I acknowledge and understand that Kellogg Canada Inc. reserves the right to require proof of eligible purchase (e.g. the original PIN code) to validate compliance with the offer terms. Each consumer may enter up to twenty (20) valid PIN codes per day during the offer period. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Kellogg Canada Inc. may result in disqualification. Use of any automated, robotic or other type of program to submit PIN codes or otherwise participate in this offer is prohibited.
    dizzyb, panda bear and 2shopmom like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Oh, and we're like Seinfeld around here, cereal every morning, cereal for snacks, and sometimes even cereal for supper! So they will not go to waste! And it's working out to 3 boxes for $2! Yay!

denise
    engo, dizzyb, panda bear and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

@ coupondiva - when did they put the notice for max of 20 PIN per day? I entered mine in mid Jan. I read through the website and didn't see the notice back then. Hope mine did go through ok as I had more than 20 entered on the same day. Fingers cross.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I only saw that new limit when I was on there yesterday. There was a box below where you put in your address & you had to check it to acknowledge the rules. There is also a captcha thingy so you prove you're not a robot. lol

I wouldn't worry about it they must have added it because it honestly wouldn't take a great deal of effort to guess valid pins. All the cereal boxes I entered had the same first 4 digits.

denise
    engo likes this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information