User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: missing points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Should this have worked?

Last redemption I used a snail mail 10, 000 point coupon on $50 or more that should've been added by the 15th. Computer accepted the coupon without issue.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you spent more than $50 AFTER your redemption (not including $$ manufacturer coupons) then yes (your base points on the receipt should be at least 500).

If you did not spend $50 after your redemption, then no.

Some coupons are late to award though, seems like this happens especially around the holidays.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As long as your total OOP before tax was over $50 it should have worked. If your total was less than $50 before tax then unfortunately no. So....it depends on what you spent

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've had problems with snail mail coupons not crediting as soon as the fine print says they should. Just give them a call, they'll likely fix it on the spot for you.
    luckbealady likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    Should this have worked?

Last redemption I used a snail mail 10, 000 point coupon on $50 or more that should've been added by the 15th. Computer accepted the coupon without issue.
    I have been fighting with Shoppers customer service to have my 18,500 points added from November! This should have been added by the 14th. I used one of the printable email coupons 18,500 points wus $75 or more and spent over a hundred. I was told it had to be "investigated" and that they would "call me back yesterday". Well that didn't happen! I still don't have those points either! So I decided to post my issue on their facebook page to see if I could get them to respond to it. That seems to have worked, we will see. I was counting on adding those extra points to the ones I all ready have to do a redemption for stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts, We live on a single income in our house, so every dollar counts! As I know many of the rest of you do as well who also have children with disabilities.
    I hope you get your issue with points sorted out momof3heathens, it is very upsetting to have to "fight" to get the points that you know you have rightfully earned. The optimum point system never used to be like it is now. I am assuming that it is so hard to get things "sorted out" with missing points, due to the few people that abuse the system. Or maybe due to lack or customer service on Shoppers end? I am seeing a lot of complaints on their facebook page about optimum points.
    Last edited by $$avingmom; Wed, Dec 17th, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
    $$avingmom

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I've had problems with snail mail coupons not crediting as soon as the fine print says they should. Just give them a call, they'll likely fix it on the spot for you.
    It used to work that way! I have had issues with points in the past and had them added to my account immediately. It doesn't seem to be that easy any more. They want to "investigate" to make sure the system isn't going to give you the points in the next few days, is what I was told. Because if they manually added them and then the system added them too, I might get double the points! So much for customer service! I hope everyone else has much better luck than me. I really hope that this isn't the way the program is headed. I was even questioned about the 40,000 RBC points added to my account, which I got by transferring my Rbc visa points to optimum points!
    $$avingmom

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I have my receipt for the transaction, too. No one has asked me for the receipt. I am pretty sure that it is not a question of whether I made the transaction and used the coupon. I am not sure why they are so hesitant to credit my account for the points? Maybe because of the 40,000 rbc points I transferred? Anyway, I have said MORE then enough! My advice to everyone would be: if you used promotional points coupons last month check to see if the points actually got added to your account!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    $$avingmom

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm also still waiting for my points from a personal coupon spend 75 get 18500 and they were to be awarded on Nov 14 and were not.
    $$avingmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All this could be avoided if they would just add the points right away...like they do on the 20x days!!hope everyone gets their points...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I've had the same problem with that promo....and I can't find my receipt ! I wonder if it is because I had two different bonus points for 20X (email out)nand one was 15X the points (mail out) on the same, that I happened to use. Don't know why I did that, I guess just not thinking! I assume mine are lost, but good luck with yours!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I was told I couldnt use a mailed one to my house on redemption day -so I just left it alone
    - I had the same snail mail one as you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I just looked again at my account and I got my points!! Everyone might want to check your accounts
    $$avingmom and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I got mine that were due on the 14th on the 12th still waiying on some due on the 24th
    $$avingmom and kimijeen like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I just checked and not there. Oh well! If they show up, great, if not, no problem! I can't remember which points I got on the 12th ( was that the 15X or the 20X), and which ones I was still waiting on. I don't know why I tossed the receipt, I usually keep them.

Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Mine were manually added today by a customer service agent, finally. I so agree with SavvyLady's above post about if our points were added when we did the transaction, then we wouldn't have these issues. Dealing with this stuff 6 weeks after the transaction was done is a bit ridiculous as far as I am concerned. We spend the money the DAY that we do the transaction, why shouldn't we get our POINTS then too?
    $$avingmom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information