Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By terry2144
  • 3 Post By SnowFlakey
  • 2 Post By Lynn49
  • 1 Post By TooCouponCrazy

Thread: Christmas morning breakfast

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just wondering what others do for breakfast on Christmas morning. Any traditions? Looking to do something outside of just bacon and eggs. Also any other fun activities you do through the day.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

It`s just the two of us now so Christmas Breakfast is the same as any other day: which means whatever we feel like eating. And sometimes we skip it all together because there is Christmas turkey for lunch!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well....it's always started with a sparkly mimosa.......then yes, the usual bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, toast. One day I'd love to try one of those overnight casseroles, but it's just the two of us in the morning here, so it'd have to be a small-ish one. We both love quiches, so I could make one of those the night before, but we just had quiche lorraine the other day for dinner with a salad....hm....that casserole thing would sure make it easier for my hubby!! I'm still not cooking too much...
    TooCouponCrazy and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every Christmas we go down to my husband's parents house by 6am for Christmas breakfast. That way they get to have all their grandchildren there together, opening presents, Christmas morning. Then we come home and do our own thing. It's always a nice start to Christmas to see all the little ones together and so excited. We usually have bacon, eggs, pancakes and homemade bread.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TooCouponCrazy View Post
    Every Christmas we go down to my husband's parents house by 6am for Christmas breakfast. That way they get to have all their grandchildren there together, opening presents, Christmas morning. Then we come home and do our own thing. It's always a nice start to Christmas to see all the little ones together and so excited. We usually have bacon, eggs, pancakes and homemade bread.
    Homemade bread! Yum

Thread Information