User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: SNAP Rebate: $2 WUB2 Mars Chocolate (MoneyMaker)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am curious is there a fine print somewhere that said English receipts only bc they are asking for trouble if it's not stated in the agreement.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

@Decaf

I just spoke to them on the phone regarding the French receipts. They said they have been experiencing trouble with their system lately in regards to it reading the French; however, the French is 100% permitted and not against their rules!! The agent was very nice about it and credited me my $$$$ !!

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I am curious is there a fine print somewhere that said English receipts only bc they are asking for trouble if it's not stated in the agreement.
    Decaf and Anna Michele like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

@couponmummy

call their customer service, they will look at the receipts and credit you! They said their system is having trouble with the French lately but it is okay!!! 1-877-741-5790

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    This is my first time submitting a receipt. I bought milk at Target. I wrote "Lactactia milk" on the receipt and pointed to the french wording on the receipt. It was rejected.
    Reason: unable to process French receipts.
    Good thing I didn't buy any chocolates, but great for people who got rewarded doing it.

Edited to say,
    I also submitted a receipt from SDM for spending over $50 on 20x day. It was rejected for the same reason.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information