User Tag List

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So i was on another coupon forum and stumbled accross this:

Ok, since I've been hearing so much about WM, and stacking, I had to try it for myself. Went right into the customer service desk (WM super center, not sure if that makes a difference) to ask. When I first asked "Do you allowing stacking of coupons?" they said "No". I asked her if I could show her examples of what I meant, and afterwards these are the guidelines I was given.
    You MAY use more than... 1 manufacturers coupon per item purchased IF it has 1) Different barcodes 2) can ONLY say one coupon per purchase, or no restrictive wording at all ...

It CANNOT say "not to be combined with any other offer" "cannot be combined with any other coupon offer" and "more than one manufacturer coupon is strictly prohibited".

You CAN use Coupon Zone coupons, they will manually mark the price down by whatever the coupon states (they are not getting reimbursed, they will use it similar to a price match) and use manufacturers coupons on top of the coupon zone, as long as they meet the guidelines above.

anybody hear of this?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    CouponCrazy!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I know they were stacking out west but this is the first I heard about it here. In fact 1 week ago I was at walmart in Belleville and a csm tried to tell the new cashier that was on that I could not buy more then 1 product with a coupon that I had to do a separate transaction for everything with a coupon that I was purchasing, so she argued with me that that was the proper way to do it so I asked for the manager. It was the assistant store manager that came to the till and he was worse then the csm, he treated me horribly would not allow me to explain anything to him and would just talk louder and louder reading out every word on my coupons telling me that basically I was allowed to buy only 2 dove total and that if I wanted to use my coupons that I had to do a separate transaction for each one and when I explained what a transaction was he said yes and a transaction is a purchase. When I finally got a chance to speak I was very nice and when I was finished he told the cashier to go ahead and if the register let her do it, then do it. I have not been back to walmart since. I keep saying I am going to call HO about it but I am honestly afraid to make waves in case it causes problems couponing there.
    Last edited by Tabby40; Fri, Oct 7th, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I had a similar experience at Wal-mart as well. I wrote a letter to head office, but haven't received a reply (it's been over 2 weeks). It seems to depend on the cashier. I have gotten overage no problem on some occasions, and been prohibited from using 2 coupons in one transaction at other times. As for stacking... i doubt it. If they can't come to an agreement on how to handle coupons normally, I can't even imagine the headache when using two on a single purchase!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have never had a problem there until that incident and never any problems with overage, but I have not purchased alot with overage.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'm a veteran couponer and ALWAYS goto Belleville Wal Mart Superstore.

You cannot apply more than one manufacturer coupon on the same item you're purchasing at Bville Wal Mart (or any in Ontario).

Yes, the Bville and Trenton Wal Marts accept Coupon Zone coupons. They do an actual priced match. They do not get rembursed for any PM, so they don't get rembursed for the Coupon Zone PM either. The cashier will write on the CZ coupon and retain it.

I know that Bville Wal Mart WILL and HAS enforced their limit policy on people who are purchasing large quantities of like items with coupons. I believe their limit is 6 of like items.

You must cashier profile. Find a great cashier and ALWAYS goto the same one. View this the same as finding a great hair stylist.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I am confused about the coupon zone coupons. Can you use say $1.00 of Vim coupon zone coupon then use $1.00 off Vim manufacturer's coupon or do they allow that in Belleville?
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

No, you can use 1 coupon zone coupon, cannot use any any other at the same time.

Thread Information