User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers Jan 8 to 14

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found the Sweet Crisps at RCSS at $1.88/bag, limit 2. No clue if it's in a flyer since I didn't get one this week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's in FreshCo/Price Chopper's flyer for $2 valid to January 14, 2015. I used flyer to price match at No Frills since my local FreshCo only had the savory flavours, and No Frills had fresh stock with good expiration dates.
    ____

Yipes, sorry for gigantic picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Jan 9th, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
    shopperwho likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

funny I have total 12 cracker offers altogether this week , and from the time they start giving that $3 I couldn't found sweet crackers at my nofril, they have only salty ones. Even now no chance on weekend but will try to find on Monday (if not sold out until then). Same thing with happened with snap save chocolate offer. oh well we have a saying, there is name on every grain who have to eat that.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by megansavingmoney View Post
    Yay more sweet crisps. Hopefully they are still on for $1.97 at rcss. Also hoping the nutrigrain bars are still in stock at rcss by Thursday.

Cool to see a giftcard offer. Too bad i don't use iTunes.
    i went yesterday and they had 2 flavour 2/$4 plus the chocolate ones were 2/$3! There weren't too many chocolate however. When all was said and done, me and DH bought 8 bags and they paid us 11 bucks to take them! Pretty good deal! Too many for us though so we donated on the way out.
    im not sure if all RCSS have 2/3 chocolate flavour but it's worth a perusal
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For ON members, I recommend (if possible) purchasing at the stores owned by Loblaws (ie: No Frills, Superstore-RCSS) because they don't charge tax. When I purchased from Food Basic for $2 in a previous week, I was charged $.25 hst. This week's purchases were from No Frills, and I was NOT charged tax. This taxing issue was also observed by other forum members (in previous posts).

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    For ON members, I recommend (if possible) purchasing at the stores owned by Loblaws (ie: No Frills, Superstore-RCSS) because they don't charge tax. When I purchased from Food Basic for $2 in a previous week, I was charged $.25 hst. This week's purchases were from No Frills, and I was NOT charged tax. This taxing issue was also observed by other forum members (in previous posts).
    Good to know thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And Loblaws has an in-store points offer too! It's only 100 points per bag, but with 4 bags...it adds up
    I'm holding out for the FPC...hopefully it gets here by Wednesday!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I am pretty excited to see them on for $1.88 at my RCSS. Limit 2 so I'll be doing multiple trips, but it's just down the street, so I don't mind when I'm making money!
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Does loblaws have it on sale too for $2?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by megansavingmoney View Post
    I am pretty excited to see them on for $1.88 at my RCSS. Limit 2 so I'll be doing multiple trips, but it's just down the street, so I don't mind when I'm making money!
    That's a very good deal. Mine had it for 2/$4

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Question. On my Checkout 51 offers, it says "offer blitz" for the Pepperidge farm crisps. Does that mean I can get this offer more than once?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoodle View Post
    Question. On my Checkout 51 offers, it says "offer blitz" for the Pepperidge farm crisps. Does that mean I can get this offer more than once?
    No that is not what that means but you can get it three times if your account shows it three times. In addition to the original offer

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No that is not what that means but you can get it three times if your account shows it three times. In addition to the original offer
    Thanks!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

It's in FreshCo/Price Chopper's flyer for $2 valid to January 14, 2015. I used flyer to price match at No Frills since my local FreshCo only had the savory flavours, and No Frills had fresh stock with good expiration dates.
    ____

Yipes, sorry for gigantic picture.
    My Freshco did not have the Sweet Crisp for $2. It is not included in the sale.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

The Pepperidge Farm Sweet Crisps can also be found at Sobeys for $2. Bought 8 yesterday (2 accounts) and they still had lots left. Tried Food Basics first but they were sold out.
    Last edited by fayemercier; Mon, Jan 12th, 2015 at 08:40 AM.
    JadeAngel and Anna Michele like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information