User Tag List

Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree2503Likes

Thread: Target leaving Canada!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Disliking walmart is about much more than the prices.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A lot of pictures at the bottom of this article here: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/hardy-shop...124618871.html

Looks like all the makeup has vanished

Mom and dad went to Target today but walked out. Mom said the lineup snaked around the whole store and people were waiting in line for an hour just to pay for one item. Here's hoping they bring more stuff from the warehouse later in the sale once people who aren't familiar with sale prices have given up
    Patty Smyth, Ciel and Lyssia510 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

^wolf blankets *snort*
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Here's hoping they bring more stuff from the warehouse later in the sale once people who aren't familiar with sale prices have given up
    Exactly what i had fantasized about today!
    Ciel and torontogal12 like this.
    R

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Because we don't want good deals on wolf blankets and other such crap. We like good deals on nice things
    LMAO you put it much nicer than I could

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it really does sadden me when i went into the store and on forums (saw many comments on facebook) of people just complaining that its "not good enough" the store is closing.. these people who were soo negative about target got their wish they are leaving.. now your complaining about how they are leaving just isn't good enough for you?! and the negativity towards the employees?! really they are already pretty down they are all losing their jobs and they have to come into work knowing that each day that passes gets them closer to being unemployed from a company that MANY of them really enjoyed working for
    kiwis-mom, cmontario, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    A lot of pictures at the bottom of this article here: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/hardy-shop...124618871.html

Looks like all the makeup has vanished

Mom and dad went to Target today but walked out. Mom said the lineup snaked around the whole store and people were waiting in line for an hour just to pay for one item. Here's hoping they bring more stuff from the warehouse later in the sale once people who aren't familiar with sale prices have given up
    Warehouse?

Most Off sites are closed now. Most stores have have their stock on the floor. They announced this almost 3 weeks ago? Most stores had 3 weeks to clear out their back rooms and their warehouse.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went to my local target tonight, I had been eyeing a set of curtains for awhile, had been waiting for a sale. They did still have them but I ended up leaving empty handed. The line up was insanely long and was very crowded although not the reason I left, well not completely. While wondering around I found a set of pajamas that I really liked and picked them up and put them in the baby's car seat. I was carrying the baby as she was getting a bit fussy. I was looking at something and didn't notice that someone had taken the pajamas right out of the stroller. After that I just did not have the patience to fight the crowd or wait in the line up. What if my baby had been in the stroller when they reached in to take my items out.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    I went to my local target tonight, I had been eyeing a set of curtains for awhile, had been waiting for a sale. They did still have them but I ended up leaving empty handed. The line up was insanely long and was very crowded although not the reason I left, well not completely. While wondering around I found a set of pajamas that I really liked and picked them up and put them in the baby's car seat. I was carrying the baby as she was getting a bit fussy. I was looking at something and didn't notice that someone had taken the pajamas right out of the stroller. After that I just did not have the patience to fight the crowd or wait in the line up. What if my baby had been in the stroller when they reached in to take my items out.
    So rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Because we don't want good deals on wolf blankets and other such crap. We like good deals on nice things
    Omg that's hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OMG horrible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbreeze View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What are we going to do sniff sniff, the end is near.

anisa, Lynn49, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    Warehouse?

Most Off sites are closed now. Most stores have have their stock on the floor. They announced this almost 3 weeks ago? Most stores had 3 weeks to clear out their back rooms and their warehouse.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deals+ View Post
    Hmm, from what I was told today, they are not accepting returns of any kind. The employees have said "target is not running this liquidation, a liquidator is, and that's why no returns/exchanges etc"

Maybe this varies by store??
    maybe because i was told and have read that they will honor the returns on items purchased before liquidation as long as you have the receipt but anything purchased once liquidation has started is an all sales final purchase
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Target today and actually bought something. My nephews birthday is coming up soon and he is huge into Lego Star Wars. Well, my local Target at Coquitlam Centre has been out of stock on all Lego for about a month so I knew I wouldn't be getting any there. But, I went there today anyways just to see what it was like. Honestly, it was madness. Huge line-ups and mostly mediocre at best deals that people seemed to be stocking up on. I saw one person at the end of a 30 person line with just 20 bottles of Dawn Dish Soap in their cart and it was $2.49/bottle -10%. I felt like telling that person that Dawn goes on sale all the time for $1.99 but I didn't bother.

Anyways, I did notice that all toys are 20% off already. Well, for those of you who buy Lego and specifically Lego Star Wars sets you know that they rarely go on sale. So 20% off all Lego sets actually is pretty rare. I called the store in Maple Ridge which is about 20 minutes away and they said they did have some Lego left there so I went there and did find a good set for nephew. Reg $75.00 for $60.00. I know the Lego sets won't last to the next stage of clearance or at least not many of them.

So I guess the moral of this story is there is some deals out there just not that many.
    Last edited by gradin123; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 10:42 PM.

Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information