User Tag List

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree2503Likes

Thread: Target leaving Canada!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It was really hard to find something to spend my giftcard on. Cashier told me if I have any more to use them soon because they wont be accepting them after feb 1.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and ROMEO like this.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I had the same issue - finally just got a bunch of baby formula
    Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    It was really hard to find something to spend my giftcard on. Cashier told me if I have any more to use them soon because they wont be accepting them after feb 1.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    My local Target isn't price matching any more either. Why would they disallow that?
    Probably to get as much money as they can for what is in stock. If the pm is below what they paid for it, the store loses money and they're not really worried about customer loyalty anymore or competing with other stores. My opinion not facts.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    I wonder what that actual deal is going to be with the gift cards cause Kevin on the Target Canada FB page said they're accepting them throughout the Liquidation process..... on that note, I'm having hard time spending mine as well.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

My local Target isn't price matching any more either. Why would they disallow that?
    Price matching is to stay competitive...no need anymore.
    DianneS likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone having a hard time spending their gift cards can send them to me 😉 I have a wish list a mile long! And stock was still decent at my store as of Friday 😊

I'm going to be there until they lock me out! (Just not on weekends, don't want to go to jail for assaulting the vultures 😂 )

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TargetMama View Post
    Anyone having a hard time spending their gift cards can send them to me 😉 I have a wish list a mile long! And stock was still decent at my store as of Friday 😊

I'm going to be there until they lock me out! (Just not on weekends, don't want to go to jail for assaulting the vultures 😂 )
    Lol no kidding, I would have no issue spending the gift cards either!
    Decaf, hijinx25 and Anna Michele like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Even other stores won't be matching Target anymore ..as usually they don't match liquidation sales , going under & out of business sales , bankruptcy sales etc.

So its going to be a double whammy , other stores now just have an excuse to match Target anymore

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Is Monday the liquidation take over? I am still sitting on the fence about a few items that I wasn't sure if I want to return or keep.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Is Monday the liquidation take over? I am still sitting on the fence about a few items that I wasn't sure if I want to return or keep.
    i read the liquidation was not for another week at least...BUT at the rate the shelves are being cleared, it makes me wonder.
    ROMEO and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Shelves still seem pretty full in Winnipeg.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    i read the liquidation was not for another week at least...BUT at the rate the shelves are being cleared, it makes me wonder.
    I went today to pick up some Target exclusive brands that I want before they sell out - even at full price - and just shook my head at people

At the e.l.f. display a woman says "OMG look at all of these $4 makeup items" and takes pretty much one of everything
    People were buying stuff at reg price (and the reg prices of items that have been on sale for weeks) thinking they are good deals

People were buying large decor/furniture items at full price too" "such good liquidation deals, if they had sold them at these prices all along they wouldn't be closing" errr that is full price lady, and you could have got it $30 cheaper last week and if you came in before, maybe you would know that and they wouldn't be closing

ranty pix lol
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Shelves still seem pretty full in Winnipeg.
    Which one? Grant seemed a little sad looking in women's and toddlers clothing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wowsers, all Starbucks in Target stores across the country are closing tonight - all leftover product will be thrown in garbage.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.2203605
    haha trust me, nothing went in the garbage except maybe the signs (the equipment will be sent back to Starbucks)…the rest is all sitting happily in new homes…free of charge.
    ROMEO and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Price Matching & Couponing are both no longer accepted at Target….It's already a lost battle so no sense losing more money just to maintain guest loyalty when you're already down and out…its a Walmart world now, we all just live in it sadly...
    ROMEO and annedougherty like this.

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information