User Tag List

Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_girl View Post
    I found them in London at the Freshco on Trafalgar and Highbury, but only on the multipacks?! Bought two because I couldn't resist but I'm still looking for the (cheaper) tubs!
    Wellington rd freshco had tons of the tubs with pins
    canadian_girl, ROMEO, hcao and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wish the promo was on another brand of Astro yogurt. don't care for the flavour of zero. thanks for suggestion to use in smoothies.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Has anyone had issues with entering the pins? A couple of my pins are coming up with the message "already entered" even though I just peeled the pin off and it was not tampered with that I can see
    ROMEO, Ciel and terry2144 like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still can't find these pins anywhere in Calgary area, have tried Walmart, Safeway, No Frills, Sobeys, and Co-op, I see the Astro Zero yogurt but no pins on them. Seems a bit unfair of Astro, it's supposed to be a national contest but if they don't have stock with pins out west until weeks after they do down east, by the time we finally see pins Lug will probably have run out of stock, especially when you hear about people ordering 3 and 4 bags already and some people have already received their bags before we even see a pin on the shelf!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Still have not received the email with the code and it's been 10 hours... Tried the "contact us" link on the page but that email seems to be invalid..... Very frustrating!
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Still have not received the email with the code and it's been 10 hours... Tried the "contact us" link on the page but that email seems to be invalid..... Very frustrating!
    check your junk folder, mine went in there for some reason

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I entered my pins on Friday and nothing came until mid morning Saturday - a good 12 hours later. I would still send a request to the Astro site. When I sent my message to 'contact us', it bumped back so I found the Astro e-mail and sent there instead. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mizmeg View Post
    check your junk folder, mine went in there for some reason
    yes I've been checking ALL folders every hour or so

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I had trouble with the site to... The contact number kept getting bumped back , I imagine there is more traffic on this weekend than they thought. The codes just hit the shelf on like Thursday or Friday ..

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I agree with you - Go to the astro FB page and send a message there - someone will get back to you and express your concern.. I would.. In all fairness though, I haven't found the codes here other than at freshco and it was all the same freshco location. The other I went to didn't have any.. Seems like a complete hit or miss..

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    Still can't find these pins anywhere in Calgary area, have tried Walmart, Safeway, No Frills, Sobeys, and Co-op, I see the Astro Zero yogurt but no pins on them. Seems a bit unfair of Astro, it's supposed to be a national contest but if they don't have stock with pins out west until weeks after they do down east, by the time we finally see pins Lug will probably have run out of stock, especially when you hear about people ordering 3 and 4 bags already and some people have already received their bags before we even see a pin on the shelf!

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Yesterday Astro was giving away free yogurt with pin code at Yonge and Dundas. I was with my mom and sister they were only giving one pin per family though

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks lisalisabobisa, I did send a msg to Astro voicing my concerns, hopefully they will get back to me and let me know where I can find the yogurt with the pins. We don't have Freshco out west, I wonder if we have a store of a different name owned by Freshco, I know that Superstore and No Frills are the same owners, it gets confusing now with everything being bought out by someone else.
    terry2144 likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

They will be everywhere soon. Don't worry about missung out. Lug will fill all the orders it is their promo as well as astros. Astro has done this promo a few years and knows how great it is for both companies involved.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Rec'd my purple bag today!

It's perfect for gym use, a diaper bag, a carry on while flying, etc.

I'm super happy with it!

Good luck to everyone still looking for pins. I hope everyone is able to find them soon.

If you have questions, I'd contact Astro via their FB page. I'm sure you'll get a much faster response. I'm still waiting for them to return my phone call from last Wednesday! Good thing I figured it out by myself, considering I already have the bag and they still haven't answered my question. lol

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I am going to use mine as a carry on for Europe all booked for August..

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Rec'd my purple bag today!

It's perfect for gym use, a diaper bag, a carry on while flying, etc.

I'm super happy with it!

Good luck to everyone still looking for pins. I hope everyone is able to find them soon.

If you have questions, I'd contact Astro via their FB page. I'm sure you'll get a much faster response. I'm still waiting for them to return my phone call from last Wednesday! Good thing I figured it out by myself, considering I already have the bag and they still haven't answered my question. lol

Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information