User Tag List

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

From Lug's website:

Q: What is the fibre content of Lug products?
    A: Most of our products have an outer material which is 100% polyester. The foam inner lining is polyethylene foam.
    ssbean likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

I am curious if it feels more like canvas or more of a slippery feel?
    trying to decide if I should get one as a gift for someone
    Last edited by elayjosh; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 03:51 PM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa and ssbean like this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

It's definitely not fabric/cloth. More of a slippery finish...I imagine so it's easy to wipe down and stuff.
    ssbean likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

GLP
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received my ocean blue lug bag on Tuesday. It is roomy and perfect for work, baby bag, gym bag, carry on etc!! Ocean blue does not match with a lot of my stuff but hey...my little boys voted for blue because I could not decide between black or purple so...blue it is.

I jumped at this promo because I purchased a lug messenger/laptop bag years ago and it has held up really well. I literally throw it around and pack it with binders/laptop and so many other things and it looks like new (after i dust it off a bit). I also moved three times in two years and every time I shove that messenger bag into a moving box, I know it will be just fine when I take it out!!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    It's definitely not fabric/cloth. More of a slippery finish...I imagine so it's easy to wipe down and stuff.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know
    LisaLisaBoBisa, salady and ssbean like this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I love that blue colour! It's nicer than what I thought it would be. I chose purple, my mom just ordered the blue. Wonder if she'll notice if I steal hers? lol. J/K.

All the pics people have posted are great! I love all the colours!

I'm using mine as a carry on next month. I've already begun packing it and with so many pockets, it makes organizing really easy!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So jealous of those of you who are able to find the Astro with codes! I have been going to EVERY grocery store in my city since the promo started, and haven't found a single one. Most of the stores only carry a limited selection of Astro products if at all. If you did the Astro sketchers promo last year, do you remember if they actually ran out? If so, how long did it take? I'm worried they will run out of bags before I can find the codes!
    ssbean and albianne like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunah View Post
    So jealous of those of you who are able to find the Astro with codes! I have been going to EVERY grocery store in my city since the promo started, and haven't found a single one. Most of the stores only carry a limited selection of Astro products if at all. If you did the Astro sketchers promo last year, do you remember if they actually ran out? If so, how long did it take? I'm worried they will run out of bags before I can find the codes!
    Last year was the Cory Vines (athletic wear) and yes they did run out. They ran out of sizes, personally I don't think they had a ton of stock to begin with. But you also had a long time to use the code. The Sketchers promo would also run out of sizes and colours but for the most part had lots for everyone.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I was wondering from those who took part in past promos if there were only ladies shoes/clothing? I was on the luglife site and saw they have what they call "mens bags".. None of these would be suitable for a guy - even if you opted for the black.. Kinda sad that men can't order one suitable for themselves? I mean - they eat yogourt too..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still no PINS that I can find in Vancouver. I posted a query on Astro's Facebook page. They said they were in Superstore, No Frills and Sobeys stores in BC. They are not in any Superstore or No Frills that I have tried . I did laugh at the Sobey's reference. There is only one Sobey's store in all of BC and that one is over 500 km from Vancouver. Not likely I'd be driving to Invermere to see if they had PINS.
    redhdlois, N@t@ and shopperwho like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good idea to write them! If I don't find any by next week, I may see if I can send someone the money to buy me 8 tubs, keep the yogurt for themselves, and send me the codes! Would love to get one of the bags for work : )

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got three codes so far, but that's it! My No Frills doesn't carry Zero, apparently now my Walmart doesn't either. The Freshco only had three tubs ( yes, I bought them). My husband is even offering to eat all the yogurt... I hope they have some bags left by the time I find some pins....
    N@t@ likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    I was wondering from those who took part in past promos if there were only ladies shoes/clothing? I was on the luglife site and saw they have what they call "mens bags".. None of these would be suitable for a guy - even if you opted for the black.. Kinda sad that men can't order one suitable for themselves? I mean - they eat yogourt too..
    Both sketchers men and womens go walk and go runs and cory vines were available in both mens and womens shirts pants and socks
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I am curious if it feels more like canvas or more of a slippery feel?
    trying to decide if I should get one as a gift for someone
    With the high quality of these bags, I think they would make ideal gifts. I have already ordered and received one and I'm very impressed. It just amazes me that, for the price of the yogurt, you order a LUG bag at no extra cost, no tax, no shipping and it arrives in approximately two business days!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    With the high quality of these bags, I think they would make ideal gifts. I have already ordered and received one and I'm very impressed. It just amazes me that, for the price of the yogurt, you order a LUG bag at no extra cost, no tax, no shipping and it arrives in approximately two business days!
    Agree! I would be so thrilled to receive this as a gift. My address is.....

Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information