User Tag List

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

@albianne

As other posters have said, you have to create multiple accounts with different email addresses and different physical addresses to be able to order more than one bag.

If you put all the pins into one Astro account then you won't get another email with the Lug bag code. You will get extra entires into the contest though.
    ROMEO, hcao, ssbean and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had never read anywhere on this thread until my mistake about having to have multiple emails etc, that would have been nice to know ahead of time, I just thought that as long as it wasn't going to the same household it would be ok. This is a very frustrating contest, first I had to haunt every store within a 50 km radius looking for the darn yogurt that actually had pins then to go and mess up and waste 8 pins, I am beyond disgusted, haha, so far the one bag that I have not received yet has cost me 41.52 and that does not include time and gas! I am new at this whole coupon, contesting thing but so far as I can see it's not all it's helped up to be, although I do have enough freakin yogurt for smoothies in my fridge until I am 65!
    ROMEO, MrsMer and terry2144 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had never read anywhere on this thread until my mistake about having to have multiple emails etc, that would have been nice to know ahead of time, I just thought that as long as it wasn't going to the same household it would be ok. This is a very frustrating contest, first I had to haunt every store within a 50 km radius looking for the darn yogurt that actually had pins then to go and mess up and waste 8 pins, I am beyond disgusted, haha, so far the one bag that I have not received yet has cost me 41.52 and that does not include time and gas! I am new at this whole coupon, contesting thing but so far as I can see it's not all it's hepped up to be, although I do have enough freakin yogurt for smoothies in my fridge until I am 65!
    ROMEO and ssbean like this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    I had never read anywhere on this thread until my mistake about having to have multiple emails etc, that would have been nice to know ahead of time, I just thought that as long as it wasn't going to the same household it would be ok. This is a very frustrating contest, first I had to haunt every store within a 50 km radius looking for the darn yogurt that actually had pins then to go and mess up and waste 8 pins, I am beyond disgusted, haha, so far the one bag that I have not received yet has cost me 41.52 and that does not include time and gas! I am new at this whole coupon, contesting thing but so far as I can see it's not all it's hepped up to be, although I do have enough freakin yogurt for smoothies in my fridge until I am 65!
    Yes, it can be frustrating at times. I did excatly the same thing ordering the pants and tops they had on a couple of years ago. I wasted 4 or 5 pins before I realized what was happening. Once I used my DH email I ordered another set and used my Moms address. I will never make that mistake again I'm sorry that you had to drive and wasted gas and time. They have this contest/pin every year and I'm still enjoying the runners they had last year. Hope it all works out for you. I have found that couponing has changed my life for the better. So many great deals out there and so many great people on here that help others. I will PM you for your address and send you an envelope of coupons

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you add a photo?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@albianne: try contact Astro.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Black was still available yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    elayjosh, ROMEO and ssbean like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all your advice everybody, it somehow makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one to make this mistake, I am so mad at myself! I have contacted Astro via both their web page and their Facebook page, hopefully will hear something back by tomorrow. I am having what I call a Groundhog Day at our house (when we repeat ourselves over and over). My elderly mother lives with me and she has middle stage Alzheimers and when she has a bad day, we all do, lol, today she spent the day riding up and down the stairs in her chair lift until it broke, miraculously it started working again all by itself after about 1/2 hour of fiddling with all the buttons. Hopefully tomorrow we will have a less hectic day haha
    ROMEO, ssbean, Decaf and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you all for the tips and info. Checked Sobeys today and found 10 or 12 with pins. Just bought the 8 I needed at $2.49. No skin off my back as all my kids love yogurt and it doesn't expire until March 11th. Blue Lug bag is on it's way. I did run into some trouble ripping the paper off the pins...almost lost a couple. But all's well. I'm happy! I was needing a new dance bag for my daughter and I think this will work out nicely
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Those of you that have received the bag ... Is it worth the price of the yogurt alone... I don't eat this yogurt but think if I can get the tubs for 1.99 ... Then $16 for the bag would still be a good deal??
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alyshamarie View Post
    Those of you that have received the bag ... Is it worth the price of the yogurt alone... I don't eat this yogurt but think if I can get the tubs for 1.99 ... Then $16 for the bag would still be a good deal??
    This bag is excellent quality and it retails for 99.99 so 16.00 oop is totally worth it
    ROMEO, Ciel and alyshamarie like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This bag is gorgeous! Well made and lots of uses. My family does eat the yogurt so for $16 for 8 tubs and a purse was a steal. Even if you don't like the yogurt $16 for this bag is an amazing price considering some of their wallets sell for $40. The yogurt isn't my favourite but it works great in smoothies. Maybe you can someone to eat the yogurt for you?
    ROMEO and alyshamarie like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkrystal View Post
    This bag is gorgeous! Well made and lots of uses. My family does eat the yogurt so for $16 for 8 tubs and a purse was a steal. Even if you don't like the yogurt $16 for this bag is an amazing price considering some of their wallets sell for $40. The yogurt isn't my favourite but it works great in smoothies. Maybe you can someone to eat the yogurt for you?

Thank you!! I will try to throw some home made strawberry jam in the vanilla to make it less "healthy" and my DH will probably eat it!! Just wanted to make shure they weren't like the cheap Special K bags Kellogg's give away . Those are really only good if your buying the cereal anyway!!

Hope I can find the pins in time before they sell out!
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Totally totally totally worth it! I'm loving my blue bag and I know I will be getting tons of use out of it. As for the yogurt, I can't eat it either so I donated it to the food bank. It's a win-win situation all around....you get an AWESOME bag for an AWESOME "price" and the yogurt goes to those who will really appreciate it.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

The bag is exceptionally well made and very attractive! It's really an incredible deal. In Ontario, where sales tax is 13%, the tax alone on a $99.00 bag would be $13.00. With this offer, you pay for the yogurt but there is no additional cost for the bag, no tax, no shipping. And it's delivered right to your door.

I've already received my bag and absolutely love it!

Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread Information