User Tag List

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

same here - 4th day pending..

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    My email came instantly after submitting the 8th pin.
    Am currently at 3 days pending fulfillment.
    kimijeen and terry2144 like this.

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received mail and order bag. Thanks to all for help
    tjthemanto and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm going on 5 days pending, I think they are just super busy now and might be waiting for some more stock to send out. Fingers crossed we get them soon!!
    terry2144 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm going on 5 days pending, I think they are just super busy now and might be waiting for some more stock to send out. Fingers crossed we get them soon!!
    7 days and pending for me , if you include the day I ordered , which was Sunday ..

A couple of people who ordered in the same time frame & same time as me & same colour & live in the same area have already received it

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meena1 View Post
    ya I can see 8 pictures and 8 wishes but till now I have not received email. I wrote to them on their Facebook page
    I hope there were no TYPOS in your email or didn't go in your SPAM/JUNK folder.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meena1 View Post
    I received mail and order bag. Thanks to all for help
    Cool

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there anyone here who ordered within the last 5 or 6 days who HAS received a shipping confirmation email from UPS ? From what I can see everyone has confirmed orders from LUG but the orders are all pending fulfillment. I have not seen anyone post that they have placed an order and received a shipping notice, so I assume it's nothing to do with individual orders, everyone's in the same boat, they are probably waiting for a new batch of bags.
    Last edited by albianne; Sat, Feb 14th, 2015 at 02:57 PM.
    hcao, peachies and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

thanks OP.... (some others in BC have posted that they can't find the Astro tubs with the PINS ... I've seen them all over here in Victoria - but just needed to wait until I saw them at $2/tub versus the reg. retail of $4.29 a tub .... )
    Entered my 8 PINs ... immediately got the confirmation email ... went to LUG site ... after a little confusion over where to enter coupon promo and why I had to enter credit card info .... but figured it out - hit apply to the coupon code and submitted order.... Ordered the plain black I did the skechers sneakers a few years ago and it was just as easy and I love my black/pink shoes so I'm sure I'll love the bag too ....

thanks for all the tips from everyone posting on here.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    Sigh...Did you see this on their facebook page? "The stores in BC do NOT carry the Astro Zero single tubs, let alone those with pins. For those in BC, you're lucky to find some multipacks with pins, but you'd better stop hoping to find tubs with pins. Many people may not know that dairy companies not only need to pay the stores to have their products put on shelves, each company also needs to compete for the limited spots in the dairy section based on their products' quality, popularity and consumer feedbacks. For unknown reason Astro Zero single tubs have not made their spots in BC stores yet. Their marketing team has been using this promotion to lure BC customers to gain the spots for their Astro Zero single tubs without revealing the truth that currently NO stores in BC carry them! That's why Astro keeps urging people in BC to talk to the store (which is pointless in consumers' point of view, but very helpful for their company!)..."

I gave up already and traded for pins.
    Last edited by dahliagrower; Sat, Feb 14th, 2015 at 06:49 PM. Reason: added other post
    hcao, lotsasavings, N@t@ and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

For anyone trying to figure out what to do with so much yogurt, I froze mine in a long ice cube tray, then ran it through my Yonanas machine (makes frozen ice-cream type dessert out of fruit) along with some fruit I had in the freezer. Try this!!! It's delicious, if you have the frozen dessert machine. Mmmmmm, a guilt-free and yummy Valentines Day treat for me and the family!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I just ordered my bag - cranberry. I received a confirmation email and order number from LUG, I do not see anywhere on the email about a pending order. Did you get an acutal email - with "pending information"?

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseenzo View Post
    I just ordered my bag - cranberry. I received a confirmation email and order number from LUG, I do not see anywhere on the email about a pending order. Did you get an acutal email - with "pending information"?
    If you log back into your lug account, click on account, then click on orders, you should see if it says pending or not.
    Mooseenzo likes this.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    Is there anyone here who ordered within the last 5 or 6 days who HAS received a shipping confirmation email from UPS ? From what I can see everyone has confirmed orders from LUG but the orders are all pending fulfillment. I have not seen anyone post that they have placed an order and received a shipping notice, so I assume it's nothing to do with individual orders, everyone's in the same boat, they are probably waiting for a new batch of bags.

I put the PINS in around noonish on Sunday, received the code early evening and then ordered the bag, had pending fulfilment until Tuesday around noon and received my bag Thursday morning.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nstevens View Post
    I put the PINS in around noonish on Sunday, received the code early evening and then ordered the bag, had pending fulfilment until Tuesday around noon and received my bag Thursday morning.
    Same time as me , and mine is still pending & you have already received it .. & they have it in stock , so its not like the colour I ordered ever went OOS after I ordered

I am planning to order another one for a relative at her addy, will actually give her a surprise ..when I see it shipped by UPS , I will just tell her to receive it on my behalf & then tell her its for you
    sassypants and 2shopmom like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

My eight pin isn't working,planning to contact Astro, if it doesn't work by Tuesday I would like to trade for one pin.
    Last edited by morningrose; Sun, Feb 15th, 2015 at 10:08 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Midnight Black showing OOS now.

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information