User Tag List

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

@LisaLisaBoBisa - did you input your codes at the same time/place as the contest? I can't seem to find just the LUG promo, I'm assuming it's all together?

Did they email you the code or did you have to email them?

BTW- I also found my codes at Frescho. All Strawberry for $1.99 each.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

So you enter 8 PINS on the Astro website , then they ( Astro ) send you a code for $ 99 to your email , which then has to be entered on the LUGS website ? Is that how it works ?

The $ 99 code sent to your email includes , shipping & taxes ?

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    ok.. after a couple of FB messages - midnight black was back in stock.. All ordered..

Thank you for your order!
    Your Confirmation Number is xxxxx
    Image Item Qty Description Options Rate Amount
    Puddle Jumper
    Overnight/Gym Bag
    1 Puddle Jumper Overnight/Gym Bag
    Coupon Code applied - you saved $99.00
    Color: MIDNIGHT BLACK
    $99.00 $99.00
    $0.00
    GST/HST $0.00
    PST $0.00
    Total $0.00
    Ciel and 2shopmom like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Yes.. So it seems the site is where you enter a code which makes you eligible for the contest draws - you blurb about something you would like as a grand prize *cruise around the world* type thing you HAVE to upload a photo along with it.. Then once your 8 codes are entered you'll receive a congrats email with a code that you will input on lug site. No shipping, no tax - just a bag..

And in the meantime you have 8 chances at weekly draw..
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    So you enter 8 PINS on the Astro website , then they ( Astro ) send you a code for $ 99 to your email , which then has to be entered on the LUGS website ? Is that how it works ?

The $ 99 code sent to your email includes , shipping & taxes ?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Yes exactly.. The contest area IS the bag code area as well..
    I inputted each code separately - but one after another.. You can see my most recent daughter on the page in her baptism outfit.. Wish I knew it would be so obvious I would have added other photos.. LOL..

I called them because I was confused about how it works but they emailed a congrats code on their own I presume.. No idea how long it might have taken had I not called.. *shrug**
    Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    @LisaLisaBoBisa - did you input your codes at the same time/place as the contest? I can't seem to find just the LUG promo, I'm assuming it's all together?

Did they email you the code or did you have to email them?

BTW- I also found my codes at Frescho. All Strawberry for $1.99 each.
    Ciel and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Yes exactly.. The contest area IS the bag code area as well..
    I inputted each code separately - but one after another.. You can see my most recent daughter on the page in her baptism outfit.. Wish I knew it would be so obvious I would have added other photos.. LOL..

I called them because I was confused about how it works but they emailed a congrats code on their own I presume.. No idea how long it might have taken had I not called.. *shrug**
    Thanks! Guess I'll have to call. I keep getting an invalid message.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Wed, Jan 21st, 2015 at 02:48 PM.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Nice promo! I have been eyeing LUG bags for a while.

Astro Zero is on sale at FrenshCo starting Thursday (tomorrow). Will check to see if they have the PINS.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Wow ! How did some of you get all your pins so quickly?!?! I haven't even seen any with the pins out west yet...so typical

To be honest; I am not a fan of any artificial sweetener ~ which this yogourt contains, but this is such a good promo I might have to partake (and pitch the yogourt lol).....that is, if I can ever find the pins !!
    LisaLisaBoBisa, Ciel, N@t@ and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

nofrills and walmart here don't have it yet.. i just decided to check freshco on a whim. and they had exactly 8..

I don't eat this either - Ds is having a large bowl after tonight's dinner.. and I got a bag..
    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Wow ! How did some of you get all your pins so quickly?!?! I haven't even seen any with the pins out west yet...so typical

To be honest; I am not a fan of any artificial sweetener ~ which this yogourt contains, but this is such a good promo I might have to partake (and pitch the yogourt lol).....that is, if I can ever find the pins !!
    Ciel, dizzyb, redhdlois and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

ooh, finally an Astro promo I can actually use will check my FreshCo for Zero tubs with PINS, thanks for the heads up that they were spotted somewhere.
    LisaLisaBoBisa, Ciel and peachies like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't think its the case I saw it many time at 1.99 same as Astro original (their regular price is also 2.99). Even this week I saw in Freshco flyer both verities (Astro zero and Original balkin style are on sale for1.99 each).

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I think Zero is more expensive than their other regular Astro products, so I guess they want to make more money.

I will see a regular Astro tub for $ 2.00 , but Astro Zero will be $ 3.00 for the same 650 gm - 750 gm tub.
    Last edited by uanoor; Wed, Jan 21st, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I got mine today at freshco as well... strawberry AND blueberry! wish they had had some vanilla for smoothies. those codes were hard to get off, definitely wouldn't be one that people would be able to peel off in the store, i had to use a razor blade!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mizmeg View Post
    I got mine today at freshco as well... strawberry AND blueberry! wish they had had some vanilla for smoothies. those codes were hard to get off, definitely wouldn't be one that people would be able to peel off in the store, i had to use a razor blade!
    Thank goodness, back for the shoes promotion the pins were so easy to peel off and it wasn't uncommon to see every single pin ripped off in the store.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^do you remember how long did it take to receive the shoes from that promotion?
    Ciel likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I'm debating about the artificial sweeteners too. I think it's horrible for companies to push them on us with the promise of a free bag. I might give in too because the bag is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^do you remember how long did it take to receive the shoes from that promotion?
    It took about six months for me! I completely forgot about them by the time they came.
    Ciel and seylz_gurl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm going to check my local Fresco and hope for some pins and a sale. I don't eat yogurt, my kids do but I do use it for smoothies. I freeze it in ice cube trays. My boys love smoothies so it won't go to waste. Fingers crossed!!!
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information