User Tag List

Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Got notice today that my bag shipped but we have snow so I reckon it may take a while, but I think I should get it tomorrow! I'm excited.
    ROMEO, ssbean and terry2144 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    There are some at the IGA on Main St.
    Just checked today, none with the pin codes. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and ssbean like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Looking for 8 astro pins...please pm if u have and hopefully can workout the trade.
    ROMEO and ssbean like this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How are people trading the PINs? At what value? For me, I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be worth trading them for a very low amount (someone said $10 GC?!?) since I'm buying them at $3 a tub and $5 for the multi-packs. I can't eat the yogurt (gelatin and sucralose...yuck!) so end up donating them to a food bank. Yet the stores near me have plenty of the yogurts with PINs in stock and I'd be happy to help someone for a fair trade. Hmm. Just throwing that out there..."fair value" I think works different for everyone. I would most likely just want my money back in trade value but then again, you are probably better off trading with someone who CAN eat the yogurt too so it works out as a deal for them but a free bag for you. I dunno!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulveyteach View Post
    Just checked today, none with the pin codes. Sad.

Try Sobeys. I found vanilla with the Pins today. Starting tomorrow, they will be 2 for $5.00. They have best before date of March 11th. Up til today all the ones I found without pins had best before dates of March 2nd. So there is hope for the west! I paid 3.79 per tub. I didn't want to wait till tomorrow and have to do more driving and waste more gas😃😃
    ROMEO and Deb2011 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would gladly trade 20,000 Shoppers points for 8 pins if anyone is interested.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    I would gladly trade 20,000 Shoppers points for 8 pins if anyone is interested.
    I chk at many store, no astro zero with a new promotion on the package. Help me to find some... Is it available for Quebec buyers.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Saw vanilla flavoured tubs today with pins at Sobeys in Regina. They were $3.69 each and I was told no price matching. Checked two Safeways in the area too and no pins.
    ROMEO likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Justolder68 View Post
    Try Sobeys. I found vanilla with the Pins today. Starting tomorrow, they will be 2 for $5.00. They have best before date of March 11th. Up til today all the ones I found without pins had best before dates of March 2nd. So there is hope for the west! I paid 3.79 per tub. I didn't want to wait till tomorrow and have to do more driving and waste more gas😃😃
    Thanks for the tip. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Haha - thankfully someone posted this who isn't me.. I've received a bunch of "what do you want for pins" emails.. but here is what I've been offered for 6xpins

1x$7
    3x$5 Amazon - for 8 pins
    1x$16 Money Transfer - for 8 pins

Yes, that's right for a $100 bag and the best part is THEY don't have to figure out what to do with the yogourt.. I don't eat this yogourt.. I have given some vanilla to the kids but the other then that - and I didn't buy any with a coupon - so $16.03 it was.. On top of having to bring the heavy tubs home, cut and peel the code off and then decipher what the actual code is..

SO rather than trade my pins I think it's better for me to just message the unsuspecting asking them to get me 8 pins and pay them $7..

Some ppl amaze me.. but to be fair if anyone has pins up for trade = or can go out and get me 8 or 16 pins, please PM me.. I'll trade you less than or exactly what you paid OOP for them.. (Note sarcasm).

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    How are people trading the PINs? At what value? For me, I'm thinking it probably wouldn't be worth trading them for a very low amount (someone said $10 GC?!?) since I'm buying them at $3 a tub and $5 for the multi-packs. I can't eat the yogurt (gelatin and sucralose...yuck!) so end up donating them to a food bank. Yet the stores near me have plenty of the yogurts with PINs in stock and I'd be happy to help someone for a fair trade. Hmm. Just throwing that out there..."fair value" I think works different for everyone. I would most likely just want my money back in trade value but then again, you are probably better off trading with someone who CAN eat the yogurt too so it works out as a deal for them but a free bag for you. I dunno!
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Haha - thankfully someone posted this who isn't me.. I've received a bunch of "what do you want for pins" emails.. but here is what I've been offered for 6xpins

1x$7
    3x$5 Amazon - for 8 pins

Yes, that's right for a $100 bag and the best part is THEY don't have to figure out what to do with the yogourt.. I don't eat this yogourt.. I have given some vanilla to the kids but the other then that - and I didn't buy any with a coupon - so $16.03 it was.. On top of having to bring the heavy tubs home, cut and peel the code off and then decipher what the actual code is..

SO rather than trade my pins I think it's better for me to just message the unsuspecting asking them to get me 8 pins and pay them $7..

Some ppl amaze me.. but to be fair if anyone has pins up for trade = or can go out and get me 8 or 16 pins, please PM me.. I'll trade you less than or exactly what you paid OOP for them.. (Note sarcasm).
    Ah, THANK YOU for posting this!!! Some of the offers I'm seeing are downright ridonkulous...I would rather just send someone a $10 gift card instead of go out in the cold, spending my TIME and GAS to buy the yogurt myself for $24+. AND I get a free $100 bag in the end?? Steal of a deal if I should say so myself!!!
    lilo0003 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

1x$7
    3x$5 Amazon - for 8 pins

Sorry all it was me who quoted $7 but intention was to offer her $17 Walmart gc and typed only $7 I send her pm to apologize for my mistake.

" Hi Lisa,
    First of all I would like to apologies for my mistake which was unintentional. If u believe here it goes -

When I send u first message in my back of mind I was offering u for 8 pins $17 Walmart GC and it was written $7 by me - missed 1.

Second I saw ur post in thread of lug bag and read carefully "6 pins" so I asked u what u looking for 6 pins in another msg as by then I did not received any reply from u for my first pm. As I remembered that I pm u for 8 pins offering $17 - my bad I did not chk my msg that i mistakenly quoted u $7 instead $17.

Then third just woke up and read ur post of quotwd offers and was thinking I sent u $17 offer and u never mentioned there and checked my msg in sent folder and it was mentioned $7 (my mistake) suppose to be $17.
    I thought of messaging u and clearing my intention and apologizing for my honest mistake.
    If u want I'll post same msg in thread though I appreciate u did not mentioned any name there but my intention was clear.

Sorry again."
    Last edited by cjethani; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 06:56 AM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I contacted Astro Yogurt (you can either send them pm via Facebook or call 1800-563-1515) and they confirmed all regions will have the promotional products with pins as time goes by. Some retailers have not stocked the products with pins yet because they have to get rid of their old stocks with sooner expiry dates first. The promotion runs till April and the bags will be manufactured accordingly and everyone will get to have their bags eventually. No need to panic.

So the best thing to do, for those who have not spotted any pins yet, is to be patient and wait. You'll get to buy the products with pins, enjoy some healthy food for a change, and get your bag in the end. No need to throw away your money to pin hoarders unless you're desperate to use the bag right away.

And kudos to those who help other SCrs to get pins without aiming for profits.

Good things will come to those who wait. Good luck.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Since you have scored enough bags for yourself and your family members, wouldn't it have been nice if you could just leave those tubs with pins in the store for others to buy? If you did not intend to hoard pins but accidentally bought too much, shouldn't you be satisfied that people offered to cover your OOP cost?

1x$7
    3x$5 Amazon - for 8 pins

Last edited by t4tintin; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 11:32 AM.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Let the gong show begin..........

Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information