User Tag List

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I am looking for pins (in sets of 8)
    I have
    Shutterfly address lables and shipping x2 (exp tomorrow)
    Shutterfly 25x 4x8 cards and shipping x2 (exp tomorrow)
    3x $10 Hasbro toy of $25 or more
    3-star codes for starbucks (US Only)
    3 free kids meals boston pizza each wub adult meal april 30 2015
    Last edited by Smartshopper21; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 11:49 AM.
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>tash1111--join swagbucks today Fun and Easy to earn GC's. Paypal etc

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

What is your version of "enough" and is that the version we are using? I have plenty of family and friends who I could gift a bag to - or who would happily give me the $16 I paid out of pocket - I'm certain you didn't read my post correctly because if you had you'd see that "people" didn't offer to cover my OOP cost - in fact they low balled entirely. Not to mention that last I checked the transfer of money on SC is "not allowed" - If I intended or didn't intend to hoard 6 pins, is really my business isn't it? Please spare me your martyr complex approach to the trading of pins/coupons. Maybe you should post in the coupon thread that everyone there is hoarding in an attempt at personal gain.. Better yet, why don't you stand in the yogourt isles of your local grocery chain to ensure everyone is only buying what they need..

This is the nice version of what I have to say to you..

Quote Originally Posted by t4tintin View Post
    Since you have scored enough bags for yourself and your family members, wouldn't it have been nice if you could just leave those tubs with pins in the store for others to buy? If you did not intend to hoard pins but accidentally bought too much, shouldn't you be satisfied that people offered to cover your OOP cost?
    Luckymih, salady and ritavelveeta like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

There is no need to humiliate/insult, etc. people by posting what you consider a "low ball" offer. Just respectfully decline.
    Last edited by redhdlois; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 01:04 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I didn't post "who" it was and would NEVER do that. That person opted to post about it and I haven't responded. I don't think posting the types of offers received is inappropriate - it was in direct response to this thread and another asking what types of trades are happening with these codes - conversationally relevant I think. Needless to say but for 1 pin I still don't really know what types of trades are happening because I haven't had any - someone suggesting "hoarding" and somehow selfish behaviour on my part is offensive - before taking next to nothing for the bag I'd just as soon send 8 codes to an Sc'er that I know couldn't find them as a RAOK, but surely not those who signed up in Jan/2015 and or I've never once seen post before etc..

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    There is no need to humiliate/insult, etc. people by posting what is considered a "low ball" offer. Just respectfully decline.
    Luckymih likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got my bag!! I bought the yogurt and entered the pins late Wednesday night. I'm very impressed with the quick turn around and quality! This will be perfect for our road trip to Florida for March break.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LisaLisaBoBisa, If it hadn't been for your posts I likely wouldn't have been as proactive in finding the yogourt and pins. I recieved my bag the other day and quite happy with it. Thank you for your posts and much luck in the soon arrival of your little one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CouponKrystal, that is the first I have seen in that colour. It looks good, enjoy using it in Florida.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Why are we all arguing and getting upset. Astro seems to be pretty good with their promotions and they don't run out that fast. I participated last year and was pretty surprised that they honoured everybody or at least I didn't hear any complaints. I still have not been able to find the yogurt with pins, it will eventually come. I don't know if anybody really likes this yogurt, nobody at my house wants to look at it but I will buy it at this time of the year for the promotion, don't have the coupons as well so would have to pay full price. Hoping to find it for $2.00 each.
    Anna Michele and kimijeen like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

No intention to criticize anyone but was simply not appreciating your mocking about other SCrs who offered you $15, $16, $17 to cover your $16 OOP cost when you overstocked. I wouldn't consider those offers to be low-balling at all. (The $7 offer was a typo as explained by another post and you already knew it). If you have high expectation for the trade you can clearly state what you expect instead of letting others have wild guess and then mocked them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    What is your version of "enough" and is that the version we are using? I have plenty of family and friends who I could gift a bag to - or who would happily give me the $16 I paid out of pocket - I'm certain you didn't read my post correctly because if you had you'd see that "people" didn't offer to cover my OOP cost - in fact they low balled entirely. Not to mention that last I checked the transfer of money on SC is "not allowed" - If I intended or didn't intend to hoard 6 pins, is really my business isn't it? Please spare me your martyr complex approach to the trading of pins/coupons. Maybe you should post in the coupon thread that everyone there is hoarding in an attempt at personal gain.. Better yet, why don't you stand in the yogourt isles of your local grocery chain to ensure everyone is only buying what they need..

This is the nice version of what I have to say to you..
    Lily's mommy, N@t@ and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I'm not going to justify myself to you - what you think I knew or didn't know and what you think is "enough" in a trade. Go out and buy some yogurt, trade the pins, hoard the pins, give them away or toss them in the air while dancing a jig. I do have "high expectations" like actually following rules of SC and not transferring money and trading for something that is of value to me. I'm not sure where you got the impression that this is some sort of charity I am running and that I would simply be giving away pins because it's the "nice" thing to do. You're free to do that though, I will forward all the inbox messages I get to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by t4tintin View Post
    No intention to criticize anyone but was simply not appreciating your mocking about other SCrs who offered you $15, $16, $17 to cover your $16 OOP cost when you overstocked. I wouldn't consider those offers to be low-balling at all. (The $7 offer was a typo as explained by another post and you already knew it). If you have high expectation for the trade you can clearly state what you expect instead of letting others have wild guess and then mocked them.
    salady and ritavelveeta like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

We have a thread called what are trades worth where these things can be discussed. If there is a trade issue please contact the trade mod fallenpixels. Let's keep this thread on topic. If you are trading or looking for pins please create a thread in the trade section, or utilize your existing trade list.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 02:48 PM.
    LisaLisaBoBisa likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My lug bag arrived today and I'm VERY happy with it. Eeek!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

What colour did you get? Someone said something about bags being made of recycled materials? Not sure if that's true or not - can't seem to find anything on google about it..

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    My lug bag arrived today and I'm VERY happy with it. Eeek!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    What colour did you get? Someone said something about bags being made of recycled materials? Not sure if that's true or not - can't seem to find anything on google about it..
    I got the ocean blue colour. It's a stunning teal shade which I prefer over plain blue. I was gonna get the black one cos it's more versatile but then again, I have way too many black bags so wanted to get something different for a change.

Name:  lug.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  65.8 KB
    Last edited by salady; Fri, Jan 30th, 2015 at 03:32 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

can I ask what kind of material is the bag made of?

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information