User Tag List

Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Put in my pins, wishes and pictures.. Filled out my info and now my address is not in their shipping info..only cranberry color left. I'm afraid no bag for me by the time my issue gets resolved

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally got all the pins entered...confirmation code received within 15 minutes....ordered midnight black....got a confirmation code from Lug....$0.00 total order...Whew looks like it will be on it way! YYYAAAYYY!
    macw1960 and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rupal_patel View Post
    I registerd on makeitforyou30.astro.on.ca. I entered one pin and then put one wish.after that I try to put another pin but there is no PIN number box. Just coming enter your wish. I put more than 30 wish. And still waiting to enter other PIN number.could you advise how can I put my other PIN number.
    Log In & Log Out and enter each PIN at different times , if it is giving you issues. I was able to enter all 8 PINS in one go in one log in.

Maybe there are technical glitches now.

My order is still pending fulfillment its been 3 days now. Some people there order was fulfilled in a day or so. Heck they even received the bag at home in 3-4 days via UPS

Looks like different people have different experiences , no consistency in this promo. I got my code after 10 hrs in my email , some people within minutes ..atleast mine came in the INBOX and didn't got to SPAM/JUNK folder
    macw1960 and luckbealady like this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Is that order for a colour that is now oos? I got code within minutes..
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Log In & Log Out and enter each PIN at different times , if it is giving you issues. I was able to enter all 8 PINS in one go in one log in.

Maybe there are technical glitches now.

My order is still pending fulfillment its been 3 days now. Some people there order was fulfilled in a day or so. Heck they even received the bag at home in 3-4 days via UPS

Looks like different people have different experiences , no consistency in this promo. I got my code after 10 hrs in my email , some people within minutes ..atleast mine came in the INBOX and didn't got to SPAM/JUNK folder
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 09:42 AM.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

How do you register? I get a screen with four blank lines? I'm assuming one is for an email, one for a name, one for a password, but there's nothing explaining which line is for what.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Just received my Lug Bag in Ocean Blue color and I love it. It is not as bright a color as they show.

Out of curiosity my e mail stated that it had to be signed for and I did not have to...did anyone else?
    N@t@ likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Just received my Lug Bag in Ocean Blue color and I love it. It is not as bright a color as they show.

Out of curiosity my e mail stated that it had to be signed for and I did not have to...did anyone else?
    Sometimes the UPS guy just signs it on your behalf & takes off ..less work for them. People just scribble something on their electronic pad anyways .

I just scribble some barely readable 2-3 letters when the courier or Canada Post deliver & ask for a signature..nothing to do with my original signature

usually they just verbally ask me for my first & last name when they deliver to confirm its me & then I scribble something & they take off ..ha ha
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Is that order for a colour that is now oos? I got code within minutes..
    They still have that colour in stock, so not sure why its taking them so long.

I think now more & more people are aware of the promo so their volumme must have increased by now & more PINS are hitting the stores , especially the west coast.

Looks like the bags will be all gone , before the west coast barely gets any PINS.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Is there a way to check if they have anything in stock before you do input PINs?
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I ordered another bag yesterday. Ocean Blue and right after I ordered it someone posted it was OOS...Hopefully it goes through
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am looking for pins, I can offer sdm pts or stamps.
    Please pm me if u have 8 pins for trade.
    Thanks
    macw1960 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well Astro came thru for me, I had originally messed up inputting the pins while trying to order a bag for my daughter in another province. I sent them an email explaining, and a great guy named Geoff was kind enough to send my daughter the confirmation email so she ordered her black bag today. She is going to be over the moon when she see's it, she is a university student and I think this will be a nice book bag for her.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Is there a way to check if they have anything in stock before you do input PINs?
    Yes, just go to lug life.com click on the promotion then click on the colours and they pop up out of stock if the colour is sold out
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by Suzy Q; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 01:44 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    How do you register? I get a screen with four blank lines? I'm assuming one is for an email, one for a name, one for a password, but there's nothing explaining which line is for what.
    If you haven't registered yet - the boxes shouldn't be blank, they actually have what you need to fill in written right inside them in a light coloured font.
    The boxes are:
    1. First Name
    2. Last Name
    3. Email Address
    4. Password

As to your second question - the website is supposed to say when all offers are claimed
    Or you can go to the website and select the colour to see the stock:
    http://www.luglife.com/Puddle-Jumper...ym-Bag?whence=
    macw1960 likes this.

Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread Information