User Tag List

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Received this in response to bag ordered on 10th - ocean blue.

Hi there,

Thank you for your email! Due to the tremendous number of Astro Puddle Jumper orders (over 2000), our warehouse has been working very hard to have them all fulfilled and out of the
    warehouse. Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. You can expect for it to be sent out within the next two to three weeks. We ask for your utmost patience and understanding as our warehouse is doing their best to send out all these orders!

Thank you for choosing Lug and we hope you have a great day!

Warmest regards,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

If its pending fulfillment you will get it from LUGS.

Now the issue is from Astro , all the bags are gone & all the codes are gone ..but lot of people don't know that , since its not been publicly or officially confirmed by Astro either on their website or FB page..honestly I don't even think they are legally supposed to announce that or not ..probably not..since its while quantities last.

Few people on Astro FB page have received the PM from Astro that they are all gone, some have even posted it over here on SC.

Imagine all these people still buying yogurt or trading for PINS thinking they are going to get a bag..& there are none anymore ..and they have no clue since its not mentioned on LUGS or Astro website or their FB page either , when they check there.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post

Hi there,

Thank you for your email! Due to the tremendous number of Astro Puddle Jumper orders (over 2000), our warehouse has been working very hard to have them all fulfilled and out of the
    warehouse. Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive an email with tracking information. You can expect for it to be sent out within the next two to three weeks. We ask for your utmost patience and understanding as our warehouse is doing their best to send out all these orders!

Warmest regards,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

https://www.facebook.com/astroyogourt

Looks like their FB page is going to get very busy soon..asking if the bags are ALL gone or not

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Astro just posted they are still limited quantities available
    • Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs · Edited

• Astro Yogourt Hi Rogers Bell! We just wanted to let you know that we are currently reviewing all participants who qualify for the Lug Puddle Jumper bags, and will let all participants know when we have run out of our limited quantity! Thanks again!
      Like · Reply · 5 mins

tjthemanto likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

ALL bags are out of stock now. You can't order even if you've received your pin.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    ALL bags are out of stock now. You can't order even if you've received your pin.
    Waaaaaaaaaat ..even the green one is gone now ..that was the sole survivor so far

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received my code this afternoon, but all the colors are out of stock. Are there enough bags for the number of codes sent out, or not necessarily?

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by n0va59 View Post
    Astro just posted they are still limited quantities available
    • Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs · Edited

• Astro Yogourt Hi Rogers Bell! We just wanted to let you know that we are currently reviewing all participants who qualify for the Lug Puddle Jumper bags, and will let all participants know when we have run out of our limited quantity! Thanks again!
      Like · Reply · 5 mins
    What is that supposed to mean? Does that mean that even though you received an email advising your order was pending fulfillment they could still come back and say sorry.......no more left ????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post

Hi there,

Warmest regards,
    I ordered Ocean Blue on the 10th too...Still waiting

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shell_seeker View Post
    Just received my code this afternoon, but all the colors are out of stock. Are there enough bags for the number of codes sent out, or not necessarily?
    You should be able to order still. Just have to wait for more stock or call Lug. If you received a code, you should get a bag.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shell_seeker View Post
    If you got a code , I think you should be fine..but expect weeks for the order to be fulfilled i.e when you are able to order after they come back in stock. Well atleast you got the code. some people are waiting for days, even for just that

In Stock..OOS ..In Stock again ..has been going on for pretty much the whole week. But this is the first time all 5 colours have been OOS at the same time, usually atleast the green or blue has been in stock at any given time .

1. People still waiting days for a code from ASTRO in the email.

2. People have the code from ASTRO but all colours are OOS on LUGS so obviously can't order.

3. People who have already ordered from LUGS but in limbo, as its still pending fulfillment for weeks.

4. People can't even enter PINS online anymore. ( Maybe its the fault of the peeps or some technical glitch )

5. People whose bag has been shipped by UPS, but yet to come.

Lot of permutations & combinations.
    peachies likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe (but this is my personal feelings) that if your order is "waiting fulfillment" that you will receive your bag...for those waiting on the email with the order code..I think they are out of luck....also there is a 2 to 3 week waiting period for delivery due to backlogged orders
    Last edited by n0va59; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 06:43 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    You should be able to order still. Just have to wait for more stock or call Lug. If you received a code, you should get a bag.
    I feel the same
    Shell_seeker likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I believe (but this is my personal feelings) that if your order is "waiting fulfillment" that you will receive your bag...for those waiting on the email with the order code..I think they are out of luck....also there is a 2 to 3 week waiting period for delivery due to backlogged orders
    Yeah..it will be here. Just a matter of time. They are just too overwhelmed right now. Patience is the key

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yeah .. I think if you have already received a code or if your order is pending fulfillment you should be fine.

But those yet to receive a code after entering the 8 PINS , might have to worry a bit

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information