User Tag List

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Like Tree2118Likes

Thread: FREE Lug Bag (MSRP $100) WUB Astro Zero Yogurt (8 PINS req'd, S/H included)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If Astro says there are no deluxe versions, then why are they posting deluxe photos and not the regular ones?

Has anyone actually received the deluxe version of the bag in the mail?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    If Astro says there are no deluxe versions, then why are they posting deluxe photos and not the regular ones?

Has anyone actually received the deluxe version of the bag in the mail?
    The new stocks uploaded on the website today ARE deluxe versions as the old stocks were all out except the ocean blue. Astro confirmed via pm that no colour exchange is allowed, even though the order hasn't been shipped. Oh well.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    The new stocks uploaded on the website today ARE deluxe versions as the old stocks were all out except the ocean blue. Astro confirmed via pm that no colour exchange is allowed, even though the order hasn't been shipped. Oh well.
    Oh I see. I like the deluxe versions better than the regular ones. I'm so tempted to get another bag but I really don't NEED one...hmm...
    Jboys'mom likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yea...Don't you regret jumping for the Ocean Blue yesterday? I did.
    Yup .. I was one of them .

But in person that colour is apparently NOT that bad & I am OK with it..if you go by some of the pics posted by SC. According to some, there is some greenish tinge to it, will see when I get it ..ha ha

Its FREE , so I can't crib much ..ha ha

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    I wish they restocked the ocean blue and these new deluxe version at the same time so that people can choose. I'm sure some might love the ocean blue but not everyone. Someone even said Lug confirmed yesterday that ocean blue was the last straw? Oh well, this back-and-forth misinformation...
    That's the main reason, I pulled the trigger ..Oh Well ! Live & Learn ..I guess..ha ha.

Lugs saying one thing , Astro if you contact Parmalat directly saying one thing , Astro FB page saying something else, SC members saying something totally different....in the end just go with your gut feeling.
    darlenegrigg likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

would still like to trade for 6 pins for the bag, I have 2 $5 starbucks gc and 2 $4 chapmans coupons, would trade stamps too
    Join Swagbucks and earn free amazon and paypal gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cjnickerson

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Are the deluxe bags larger as well?? Hmmmm...I think the kids need more yogurt.
    N@t@ likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jboys'mom View Post
    i don't think there's any in BC right now.. Looked around Van today and there's none
    Now they have restocked ..with even some extra colour ( Cobalt Blue ) that wasn't there previously & apparently with the NEW deluxe version..hopefully BC has the PINS by now..looks like the delay in PINS in BC might actually work in your favour

Last edited by tjthemanto; Wed, Feb 25th, 2015 at 05:30 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Are the deluxe bags larger as well?? Hmmmm...I think the kids need more yogurt.
    I think they are the same size , but have additional pockets & more of a floral design on it. Who knows the texture, material & the actual stitching might be better too ..Only people who have received both can probably say for sure though.

Looks like the PURPLE colour has been replaced by COBALT BLUE , assuming its really the new deluxe version, like some posters were told via PM by Astro.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Wed, Feb 25th, 2015 at 05:31 PM.
    peachies likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

# 955 posts & counting , definitely a very popular thread ..good for LUGS & ASTRO too ..free publicity for them ..all this remains on the interweb for ages to see..I think ASTRO & LUGS have achieved their purpose , as far as publicity , advertising & marketing is concerned..way more than what the bags must have cost them

I didn't even know LUGS & had never heard of them or seen them before this promo
    peachies and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

LUG was endorsed by Oprah several years ago........they made it big already
    sassypants and peachies like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Now they have restocked ..with even some extra colour ( Cobalt Blue ) that wasn't there previously & apparently with the NEW deluxe version..hopefully BC has the PINS by now..looks like the delay in PINS in BC might actually work in your favour

Not really as you still have to find the pins here in BC .. and personally I prefer "old" colours to the new ones which obviously I cannot get now .
    redhdlois likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Not really as you still have to find the pins here in BC .. and personally I prefer "old" colours to the new ones which obviously I cannot get now .
    I think only the PURPLE one from the old colours is gone, the other 4 are still the same ..unless purple is what you were looking for.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still no PINS to be found in my area of Vancouver. I laugh out loud every time I read Astro's claim that the new product is "flowing through the stores"!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julies1949 View Post
    Still no PINS to be found in my area of Vancouver. I laugh out loud every time I read Astro's claim that the new product is "flowing through the stores"!
    I know, it's not possible that all stores in BC fail to restock in time. All stores?

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information