User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: I hate Telemarketers! Especially when they call me a B*tch or did he call me a Beast?

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I seriously hate telemarketers! UGH! DH and I were having dinner the other night, and, the phone rings. I go to pick up the phone and then I hear a gentleman start speaking, saying "Hello Miss, I am calling from the Canadian Real Estate.." and then it went out completely? I could not here the person, I even said Hello a few times and then all I heard was dial tone.

I assumed he lost the connection, and, to be honest, I knew it was a telemarketer so I was not worried. About maybe a minute or two later, the same guy calls me back, (I knew it was him because I remember his voice, as, he did have a bit of a strong accent) As I picked up the phone and said hello again, he then says (Your a B*tch or Beast, once again, I couldn't understand him because his accent was very strong, but, I am assuming he called me a b*tch) And the guy hangs up on me before I was even able to say HEY! you hanged up on me first a*shole, and now your calling me back to call me a b*tch!) UGH!

I don't know the full companies name he was calling from, all I know it was a Canadian Real Estate company of some sort, and, I am sure he wasn't calling me from Ontario or in Canada for that matter.

It get's my panties in a bunch because these telemarketers call during dinner time, interrupt your family time, and try and sell you stuff you don't need, and then on top of that they call you a name over the phone, when, they were the ones that hanged up on you in the first place! UGH! Telemarketers need to get real jobs instead of bothering people for a living!

UGH!!!!! it just pisses me off! Thanks for listening everyone, it, just really got to me last night!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 08:43 AM.
    ROMEO and Stifler like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

we get the duct cleaner calls
    we just hang up & don't say anything to them
    they are calling less often
    are you on the Do No Call list?
    To limit the number of telemarketing calls you receive, you (or a person you authorize to act on your behalf) can register your phone, mobile and fax numbers on the National Do Not Call List.
    Ways to register:

• Online at www.LNNTE-DNCL.gc.ca
    • By phone at 1 866 580- DNCL (3625)
    • Via TTY device at 1 888 362-5889
    • By faxing your fax number to 1 888 362-5329

There is no charge to register your number(s) on the National Do Not Call List.
    Your number(s) will remain on the National Do Not Call List for three years.

saveadollardiva and Stifler like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We are, and, that is why I don't understand why they keep calling LOL. I know, I get the duck cleaning guys all the time as well. Or I get the furnace guys all the time. I didn't do anything wrong to this guy, and, he calls me back calling me a B*tch. I try not to be too mean when telemarketers call and just usually say sorry, but, not interested, thanks for your call. If I was purposely rude to him, ok, but I wasn't. Like your calling me and bothering me, you hang up on me, then call me back and call me a name? Like come on lol.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Tue, Jan 20th, 2015 at 09:37 AM.
    Stifler likes this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ I don't think we are. i just added us on the list.

Thanks Shwa Girl.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I thought we were? LOL. I thought you did it? LOL. Oh well now we are on, hopefully they don't call again.
    Stifler likes this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Said it could take up to 1 month before it works. I think we'll still get calls.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well moving forward I just wont pick up the phone anymore lol. I am not going through that abuse anymore.
    Stifler likes this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know right...stop the insanity!!!! lol
    Candini and saveadollardiva like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOl Seriously! You saw how pissed off I was last night over it lol. Man, wouldn't be funny if they called again and I got the same guy? LOL. God I would flip on him.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

LOL

I hate telemarketers too. I have a mousey voice and I`ve gotten before "Can I speak to your parents?" I usually give them a hard time, since I did move out a few years ago

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is so rude he called you that! I'm sure I added my number a year ago but apparently not. I just registered now. I receive quite a few calls. I donated to one legit charity 6 months ago. Now they call every week! I don't answer now and plan on telling them to remove my number from their list.
    Candini and saveadollardiva like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

glad some are now on the Do No Call List
    if the still call in the next little while, just say, I'm on the list and hang up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We just don't answer the phone over the supper hours. Guess what? There are never messages left on the answering machine.

Just because a phone rings doesn't mean we have to answer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Disgusting! I thought 'you want to be my gf' was horrible but being verbally abused is horrible. They do all the recording so I am sure this person will get into trouble...at least I hope so!

I don't pick up the phone either!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hated it too, they called from India or something, if they annoy you during dinner time eat something on the phone and err sorry, I have to feed me and my kids! Then politely hang up

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information