Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Walmart online is adding free items in your order

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well,nice share.Order some nice item.thanksop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

wow that's awesome, I hope I get some surprise samples with my next order. I ordered last week and didn't get anything though, so maybe something new. I love the sound of it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    WARNING! This is kinda gross...

Okay, now I have to go through the trauma again...

A few years ago, when there was a $3 off coupon I went and bought a bag of Brookeside chocolate. Can't remember the exact flavour but it's probably milk chocolate covered fruits and nuts. I was chomping down 1 after and other when half way through the bag I bit into a misshapen one and it was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. I felt like Dumbledore (he ate a vomit flavour Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans). It was like vomit/rancid/rotten/rodent and I almost hurl. Ever since then...I did try the sample that came with my Samplesource last year but haven't bought their product again. I know it's one in a million but seriously I don't want to take that chance again knowing my luck.

(Prior to this incident I did thought that the chocolate is decent for the price).
    ayy yaaay yeaaey! I only eat their almond chocolates though

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

You lucky ducks, I love samples but I received my order today and got nothing but what I paid for. Thanks for sharing I hope they continue the free samples for a bit

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    WARNING! This is kinda gross...

Okay, now I have to go through the trauma again...

A few years ago, when there was a $3 off coupon I went and bought a bag of Brookeside chocolate. Can't remember the exact flavour but it's probably milk chocolate covered fruits and nuts. I was chomping down 1 after and other when half way through the bag I bit into a misshapen one and it was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. I felt like Dumbledore (he ate a vomit flavour Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans). It was like vomit/rancid/rotten/rodent and I almost hurl. Ever since then...I did try the sample that came with my Samplesource last year but haven't bought their product again. I know it's one in a million but seriously I don't want to take that chance again knowing my luck.

(Prior to this incident I did thought that the chocolate is decent for the price).
    If it was piece with a nut in it, what you tasted was probably mould. Nuts like peanuts, pistachios, and brazil nuts seem prone to mould. I don’t eat peanuts, but I eat a lot of pistachios and have to remind myself to look at each nut after I shell it because the bad ones taste vile. I have also returned brazil nuts that tasted moldy and rarely eat them now. p.s. I just learned that the mould in these kinds of foods produces a toxin.

I got a sample of the Brookside chocolate covered blueberries from samplesource and they were delish

Silk
    Decaf likes this.
    Have a great life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information