User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ClipClap
  • 1 Post By lyds911

Thread: North Edmonton, Coupon Inserts?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I recently have been taken off of work for a medical "hiatus", with no definite return, so I need to get back to couponing more seriously to help with our family's budget since I don't have an income.

I'm feeling useless, and maybe this will help with our family income, since I don't know if/when I'll be able to get back to it.

I've tried searching dumpsters, etc., and been unable to find any of the inserts.

I'm assuming someone knows where / when to look, and I would Sooooooo much appreciate if they would share the info with me? I wouldn't scoop them all, just what I need (maybe 20 of each). I'd even be happy to take turns, and pick them up for someone one week, and they could do the next week, and we could just exchange?

I haven't done a ton of couponing lately, so I haven't much to trade right now, but I would be happy to print coupons as a trade, or like I said, do half of the legwork.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Crystal
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Caelinsmomma; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 07:20 PM.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your situation. I have not been able to find inserts in the recycling bins for the last few years now. I was about to post here looking for some P&G ones when I saw your post. I know new manufacturers coupons are up on the superstore coupon board.
    Hope things get better for you.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks so much! I've searched and can't find them either, but I know they are out there somewhere, lol.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caelinsmomma View Post
    I recently have been taken off of work for a medical "hiatus", with no definite return, so I need to get back to couponing more seriously to help with our family's budget since I don't have an income.

I'm feeling useless, and maybe this will help with our family income, since I don't know if/when I'll be able to get back to it.

I've tried searching dumpsters, etc., and been unable to find any of the inserts.

I'm assuming someone knows where / when to look, and I would Sooooooo much appreciate if they would share the info with me? I wouldn't scoop them all, just what I need (maybe 20 of each). I'd even be happy to take turns, and pick them up for someone one week, and they could do the next week, and we could just exchange?

I haven't done a ton of couponing lately, so I haven't much to trade right now, but I would be happy to print coupons as a trade, or like I said, do half of the legwork.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Crystal
    How is your own coupon collection lately? If you like, I can send you a RAOK assorted-mix coupon bundle.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

That is so kind of you, thank you! I sent you a PM.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caelinsmomma View Post
    That is so kind of you, thank you! I sent you a PM.
    You are so welcome! ~Envelope has been mailed! Enjoy!!

Name:  2a0dxxe.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  7.1 KB
    Scottishgal likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I have not been able to find inserts in the recycling bins for the last few years now. I was about to post here looking for some P&G ones when I saw your post. I know new manufacturers coupons are up on the superstore coupon board.
    Hope things get better for you.

I have inserts to share with the both of u if you are interested in picking up as I do not drive. U can meet me north at my house or south at the hospital where I work
    Scottishgal likes this.

Thread Information