User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When My daughter was a baby we used Pampers. I tried Parents Choice and Huggies and a few others but it turned out awful. Leakage and extra changes. We went thru the cheaper ones faster than the Pampers. So to me they are worth the price. I didn't even coupon back then and had to play with our budget but we were Pampers all the way. I totally recommend them.

Orillia Coupon Newbie
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

I agree with yvon.... I think it really depends on your baby's shape and size what will work well. When my son was born I found pampers leaked occasionally leaked poop up his back. So I bought a bag of huggies. They never leaked up the back because of the elastic across the back but they always leaked around the leg holes and I was changing clothes with diaper changes far more often. So I went back to pampers and started using the swaddlers instead if baby dry and loved them... Except they were more expensive. I heard people raving about PC diapers and how cheap and great they were so I had to try them. I bought 2 packs (multi buy deal) and forced myself to finish up the first pack and not waste them and took the other pack back. Every single diaper leaked on me, no matter what time of day and only after having it on 2 hrs. I did find life brand diapers not too bad, but since starting to coupon I'm faithful to Pampers and they very seldom leak on me now. I think it has alot to do with your baby's changing shape and making sure to put them on tight enough ( but not too tight of course).

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

so I decided to try pampers snug and dry with all the coupons and 1/2 price from fresh-co couple a weeks ago. Got it for $17.99, 124 ct. Guess what, he's allergic to pampers and pooh leaks. yup! am stuck with about 100 ct of pampers. Am disappointed. What a money waster. I love the smell of pampers though. Am back to PC. My son is currently doing #2 more. Right now he's 16lbs and doing #2 more and sometimes leaks. Now am search for new diaper. I bought Metro brand and Huggies (really hoping for this to work) this week and will try it after the box of pc. I'll let everyone about it.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The Pc diapers but the premium ones,they are good diapers. Actually work better than huggies or pampers.
    Huggies diapers stain my daughters skin (blue from the ink in them). I have been treating her for a bad diaper rash and presc diaper rash cream (from when she was really sick and had constant diarhea) anyways was really getting better,i happened to pick up a big box of the huggies santa diapers at Sams Club in States bef Xmas for 12 doll.. Cheap 58 diap..Anyways i pulled some out the other day and started using them her rash has spread and looks much worse..So back to pampers.
    When I called huggies about the dye coming out on her,her diaper area and in between her top of legs where the diaper sits was stained blue. It took over a week to get off her. They sent me coupon for another box,and same thg. Its weird she always could use them before. has anyone else had prob with the dye on the skin. My daughters diaper is changed every 2 hours. I wont have it go much over that,I change often..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I feel the same way about PC diapers as OP

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

ive been a die hard pampers mom since my youngest was a baby...never tried huggies with her and sure as hell wasnt gonna put her in store brand...so when my second girl was born (she's three months) I automatically went for pampers! Since I have been couponing I have found that huggies has better coupons and can be stacked at SOF..so now I have five bags of huggies to try!!! hope we like them!!!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Pampers mom here.. tried huggies and they just leaked everywhere. I used PC once when I ran out of diapers while out on an outing. They worked until we got home and could put DS into Pampers. I personally wouldn't buy them as a long term use diaper for my children.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information