User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

this post title should be changed, perhaps, because LD definitely does stack.

Just today, I used two coupons with two different upc's for one product, neither of the coupons said one coupon per purchase, so I was good to go. She didn't even read every little detail about the coupon, so it was a quick transaction (unlike Walmart and some other places around town where their cashiers take forever reading every detail, then underline or circle things and write in amounts and blah blah blah, holding up the line). LOL
    Last edited by Imasmartcanuck; Sat, Sep 24th, 2011 at 02:46 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well, they may stack, but had troubles today with coupons there. They wouldn't take my two coupons which came to over the price of the product, and I told them (the cashier and the customer service person) that the previous customer service man allowed it and gave me the item for free, but they refused and made me pay a buck.

Still a good deal, but darn I have no luck with this couponing gig.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

You cannot get overages from coupons at LD..... if your coupons go over the price they will adjust your coupons..... Not sure if you were shopping at Kamloops LD or not.. but thats our policy. They will only adjust your coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it wasn't overage, and they refused to adjust the coupons to make it free. I had to still pay "...they refused and made me pay a buck."

they took the coupon and will profit off it, plus I didn't get my product free because they wouldn't follow their coupon policy.

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've had a similar experience at LD--and other places
    it depends on the cashier what policy will be applied or followed sometimes..

hockeymama
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey it is only the PG Coupons they do not stack

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

No stacking on any coupons that state Limited one coupon per purchase, or limited one coupon per person, etc.

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

every coupon says limit one coupon per purchase though.. so that doesnt make sense.. one coupon per person you can still stack but only one of that product per stacking trip.
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

you're right about the per person thing, but there are many coupons that do not say limited one per purchase, and those are the ones you can stack

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please correct me if I am wrong had a problem trying to stack at LD for OxyClean on sale at LD. Was told by a younger man that one said "limit one coupon per purchase" on it and I could not use it. I said that it was their policy that states you can use it if it says the limit one on it. He said no cause they wouldn't get money for it. I pointed out that the other 2 that he had approved both said the same thing so he told me I couldn't use them. Didn't have policy with me nor did I want to argue so I said fine and left. Looked up policy when I got home and that is what the policy states is that you can use more than 1 coupon that says "limit one per purchase" as long as they have different upc's or different sources, all 3 are different. Only been doing this a while and have never had a problem there everyone is super helpful and really nice. Never had a male CS person help me before.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

hmmmm... it was the male who told me that same thing. and it was an older female who was completely difficult and made me pay a buck when it should have been a free product.

I'm thinking bringing the policy with us at all times is best because it seems you're right and that you should be able to stack regardless of the "limited one coupon per purchase" statement. Unless, of course, they've changed their coupon policy and the one online is no longer valid? I dunno.

Regardless, it sounds like no company in town trains their employees properly on coupon policies because everyone does things differently.
    Last edited by Imasmartcanuck; Sat, Oct 29th, 2011 at 10:07 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by greyhound99; Sun, Oct 30th, 2011 at 08:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information