User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ok so i just went to save on foods and had diaper and advil coupons to stack, no P&G or anything that says "strickly prohibited" and the cashier told me they changed their rules and u can no longer use any coupons in "stacking" if they say 1 per purchase, or not to be combined with any other coupon... Well everyone says that! so basically SOF is telling me they no longer stack... is this true?? anyone know??
    cuz some of my coupons expire today so i wanna go back tonight and figure it out.
    i guess LD is going to be the only place left to shop
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, London Drugs, Save on Foods

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've always been denied stacking at SOF...I guess SOF's loss will be LD's gain..
    If they make it hard-you're not getting the best deal why not take your hard earned money somewhere else

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

yes, i will not shop there anymore - just annoying cuz i have stacked there b4 with no problem.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I went there when they first started stacking. They were so uptight I just never tried again, too stressful.

I asked at coopers as well when they started and I was given their policy to look at and they had a memo in it that said the stouffers rewards fpcs were fake and not to accept them LOL.

Their loss I guess. I really wanted to get some carnation condensed or evaporated milk or whatever that stuff is for baking, but eh...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

ya there are grocery items that LD doesnt have... do i really have to pay full price?? lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Doesn't RCSS allow stacking?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They do, of one manufacturer coupon and one cz coupon, but no more than that.

Thread Information