User Tag List

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree807Likes

Thread: Costco Clearance $0.97 price endings

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arindriel View Post
    Kingston Costco had the Kirkland chocolate truffles for 4.97 and mens leather belts for 12.97 up near the front of the store
    Has anyone ever tired the Kirkland truffles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offer extended until April 30, 2018! Sign up to become a new Tangerine client using my Orange Key 44140693S1, and you will earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. All you have to do is make a minimum deposit of $100 into your new tangerine account.
    Earn free yoga with yesiyoga.com http://launch.yesiyoga.com/ref/d1322049

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, I've tried them. If you like dark chocolate you'll like them. My kids don't care for them as they are pretty intense flavour similar to 70% dark cocoa bars. More for mommy
    super_e, dizzyb, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How much was the chair?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Not much to report for new markdowns. There may be errors here as it's from memory.

Campbell's Butternut squash soup 8 x 398mL $5.97

Quote Originally Posted by Mart15 View Post
    How much was the chair?
    Saw that children's lounge chair for $49.97 in Kingston.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

ladies Adidas work out top in bright pink with bright orange shoulders or dark purple with bright pink shoulders, $6.97
    dizzyb likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

saw the last two $89.99 lamp pairs at Oshawa
    display models only
    reduced to $62.99 but these were disco lamps -- one was wobbly and may have been mistreated
    so we passed on that

fleece throws, reg. $16.99 on for $9.97 at Ajax by the cash
    new size of these fleece throws in the bedding aisle, starting at $14.99 regular price
    JadeAngel, dizzyb and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Just a heads up on the $0.97 clearance. They can go lower. For example, there are 2 packs of canned mackerel (mackerel + carrots + onions + white wine) that were on clearance for $5.97. They have gone down to $3.97. Maybe because there is a huge skid. Expires 2016

Also saw canned crab meat, 3 pack, clearance for $5.97. The lady checking the receipt at the exit was impressed with this find
    http://www.oceanbrands.com/images/sh...b.png?sfvrsn=0
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Mar 14th, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
    dizzyb and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Just a heads up on the $0.97 clearance. They can go lower. For example, there are 2 packs of canned mackerel (mackerel + carrots + onions + white wine) that were on clearance for $5.97. They have gone down to $3.97. Maybe because there is a huge skid. Expires 2016

Also saw canned crab meat, 3 pack, clearance for $5.97. The lady checking the receipt at the exit was impressed with this find
    http://www.oceanbrands.com/images/sh...b.png?sfvrsn=0
    Yes, I have seen further reductions, too! I'm currently watching a base layer on clearance (called Paradox? I think?) that has been sitting at $12.97 for a few weeks. It's not selling quickly, so I'm hoping it will be reduced again soon (assuming other stores are also not moving stock) 'cuz that price is still too high for me.
    Before Christmas I scored a huge bag (over 1kg) of Skittles for $1.97. That could not have been the first markdown. Loooooove Costco clearance!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cool, let's see!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

40 pack organic apple juice tetra packs + apple/raspberry $12.97
    dizzyb likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

great thread, i will keep an eye out. i have been starting to 3 month stock ups and when i get to that (1 more month) i walk around the whole store.. I love costco!
    we could also post some good buys at costco.. or should that be another thread.
    like for example.
    a giant bag of yeast was $5 at my costco.. that will last me for EVER.. as long as the yeast stays alive. i store in an airtight container.. so far so good! i bake alot of bread and buns
    My Trade list I have been trading for years, not a newb. Was on Couponspare for awhile, still am but its just not very energetic anymore there. Please check out my trade/wish list! Im an easy trader, I don't need dollar for dollar, as long as both sides are happy!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericabunee View Post
    great thread, i will keep an eye out. i have been starting to 3 month stock ups and when i get to that (1 more month) i walk around the whole store.. I love costco!
    we could also post some good buys at costco.. or should that be another thread.
    like for example.
    a giant bag of yeast was $5 at my costco.. that will last me for EVER.. as long as the yeast stays alive. i store in an airtight container.. so far so good! i bake alot of bread and buns
    yes, it's good exercise walking the store
    dizzyb and Dinobuzz like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericabunee View Post
    I use this yeast as well. Store it in the fridge or freezer, it will keep for a very long time!
    Jesus saves!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    I use this yeast as well. Store it in the fridge or freezer, it will keep for a very long time!
    Actually, I discovered that baking your own bread is a lot easier than I used to think. I have gotten lazy in recent months but looking at the price of bread these days, there is good cost savings if you can do it.
    dizzyb, agarla and ericabunee like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

ever since i got a bread maker.. i have maybe bought 1 loaf of store bread, its so easy! and tastes good too
    My Trade list I have been trading for years, not a newb. Was on Couponspare for awhile, still am but its just not very energetic anymore there. Please check out my trade/wish list! Im an easy trader, I don't need dollar for dollar, as long as both sides are happy!

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information