User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Changes Coming to Personalized SDM Coupons - not confirmed

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Because of all the potential problems, promos etc I would rather keep the printed format or show the coupon from your phone. I'm not looking forward to loading them to my card. So many problems, prob won't be able to combine promos etc. Way too many problems and far too many phone calls to head office for missing points....Uggggg...I have a feeling this will not be good
    Given the problems I've had with the PC Plus program, I'm not looking forward to this. But hopefully they've learned from that...
    ROMEO and Durham Couponer like this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

my last visit, receipt shows not in digital.. that mean they are going to do something.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    my last visit, receipt shows not in digital.. that mean they are going to do something.
    what do you mean? Please clarify
    ROMEO, CrazyQT and amira84 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hmmm...

Silk
    ROMEO likes this.
    Have a great life!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just checked my last receipt from SDM Right under where they calculate how many points you earned on that transaction it says.
    Digital Coupon Not Available - 9001
    ROMEO likes this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thanks Poppy. same as my receipt shows.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I heard back about the "9001 Coupon Not Available" and was told it is merely for a in store discount received in store.
    When it happened to me they had done a price correction.
    ROMEO and Poppy111 like this.

BTL
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I think it may already be happening. I had 9500 pts removed from my account yesterday. The only explanation I can come up with is that I used the 8000 bp coupon and a 1500 vib coupon on a 20x day a couple weeks ago It was a campaign adjustment -9500. I figure they checked out my account and removed the double dipping of points. Anyone else have points removed this week?

I did 5 redemption on 80000= $200 cosmetic redemption weekend. Now I see they have taken out 27000 points off of my account.

I asked sale person if I could get non-cosmatic items too, she tried on the system and said it worked I could. One redemtion was multiple different mostly non cosmetic items. After I bought Flash'n Go laser. It is cosmetic, $200, while paying the sale person give me $25 off, she had coupons. I asked her if I could buy more, she said yes. I bought 3 more in separate redemptions and she gave me $25 coupon discount for each. I added different $25 worth non-cosmetic items I thought I had the BEST redemption ever...

I am afraid to call and ask them now cause I read some people got their optimum card canceled.
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and wahiariis like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AyseBetul View Post
    I did 5 redemption on 80000= $200 cosmetic redemption weekend. Now I see they have taken out 27000 points off of my account.

I asked sale person if I could get non-cosmatic items too, she tried on the system and said it worked I could. One redemtion was multiple different mostly non cosmetic items. After I bought Flash'n Go laser. It is cosmetic, $200, while paying the sale person give me $25 off, she had coupons. I asked her if I could buy more, she said yes. I bought 3 more in separate redemptions and she gave me $25 coupon discount for each. I added different $25 worth non-cosmetic items I thought I had the BEST redemption ever...

I am afraid to call and ask them now cause I read some people got their optimum card canceled.
    That does sound like a pretty sweet redemption! I was scared to call too, but I would recommend it. Did you by any chance do a 20x point coupon end of January, and have it go on beginning of Feb (around the 5th) and again mid Feb (12th), so they took off the second one? That's what happened to me. I hadn't even noticed it had gone on twice.

Call them - and don't tell them any of your speculations. Just say you noticed points were removed and were wondering why.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I agree call and ask they have already taken thrm you have a right to know why
    amira84 and wahiariis like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I agree with anna and nalaric. You should call and ask about your points. After all it's not just points, it's your money! 27000 pts is a lot of money!
    Anna Michele and wahiariis like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AyseBetul View Post

Is the $25 a manufacturer coupon? If so they will be getting $25 back so technically you spent $200 on beauty item. If you're concerned about your first transaction of mostly non beauty items...maybe you can redeem your points before calling them about the claw back of the 27k.

BTL
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Is the $25 a manufacturer coupon? If so they will be getting $25 back so technically you spent $200 on beauty item. If you're concerned about your first transaction of mostly non beauty items...maybe you can redeem your points before calling them about the claw back of the 27k.
    I think it was a manufacturer coupon. She had in the drawer, I never saw what it says on it.

It is a lot of money. I think i will call them and see. Thank you for the encouragement ladies. Wish me luck
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I did and so did my mom. They put on an extra one and corrected it in both cases.

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I think it may already be happening. I had 9500 pts removed from my account yesterday. The only explanation I can come up with is that I used the 8000 bp coupon and a 1500 vib coupon on a 20x day a couple weeks ago It was a campaign adjustment -9500. I figure they checked out my account and removed the double dipping of points. Anyone else have points removed this week?
    terry2144 and wahiariis like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I would definitely be calling head office..I was always told that if the coupons work then it's fine!! The only way I buy some products is because of the points..if they didn't give me the points I wouldn't have bought the product!! There is no way they should be allowed to go into your account and take points unless they put the points there by mistake...also, they should e-mail people first if they feel there's a discrepency!!
    I had points taken back last week. I called and was advised that a 'small number of people' were awarded points twice and they were taking back the second. I was surprised to see the points awarded in the first place, as I was not expecting any, so it was not a shock when they were removed the next day.
    terry2144 and wahiariis like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information