User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Money Maker Pledge and SDM 20x

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by michigan803 View Post
    I called them this morning as well and got credited for my 15 cans. I was ready to fight my case as well but never had the chance as the lady on the phone was very nice and Apologized. As for requesting a cheque I am not wanting to do that yet as I am planning on using my savings to treat myself with a summer wardrobe. Therefore I want to wait a bit longer before I cash out.
    I don't think we should have to request a cheque in case they take It away. Look out if they do.

But i would advise to keep your pledge receipt safe if you want to cash out after a few months. I have heard that they audit the account before sending out cheques so just in case......keep your receipts safe!
    hcao, walkonby and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

According to their Terms and Conditions, even though you've been approved they still have the right to adjust a previously approved offer:

(g) At any time, Snap by Groupon has the right to review and adjust your account, the Offers you have redeemed and payments you have requested. Regardless of whether or not you have an email from Snap by Groupon indicating that any Offer redeemed or payment requested has been approved, Snap by Groupon may review, adjust and/or reject any Offer, balance or payment, in its sole discretion. In cases of suspected fraud, Snap by Groupon may require you to provide further proof of your purchase.

Should be interesting to see what happens when cheques are sent out.

Last edited by CrazyQT; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 09:02 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just got my full cheque with my pledge on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
    Check out my daughter's Me to We page: https://fundraise.metowe.com/c/sydney-solteszs/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information