User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Sexysavings

Thread: Enjoying a Free Sunday!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enjoying a FREE sunday with the family here is how we got it done!!
    Collecting Scene points and $8.00 off Sponge bob the movie coupons REALLY helped!!
    I used my $8.00 off Sponge bob the movie coupons one at at time to buy childrens tickets (they are priced 7.99 SO that makes the FREE) the trick was to order them each one by one off my iPhone. I earned 70 points a ticket too and was not spending a cent! I went with a friend who had a cast past so I got in for FREE!! Using Scene points that i saved I used 1000 Scene points for a FREE Large Popcorn and coke, I than used another 1000 Scene points for a FREE Large Popcorn and coke. After watch Sponge Bob the movie we had two $5 Escape cards saved from a previous visit and played the arcade for FREE winning a some army men, light up eye ball and candy. When we got home, my son grabbed his unwanted DS games and we went to Eb games. We were given a FREE membership because we were trading games we were also given more money back for out games due to the member ship and a 10% discount on previously used games. My son bought a New DS game and a Minecraft action figure with blocks, with money left on our new Eb game membership and coupons in my email when I got home we were pretty happy to get FREE stuff for our unwanted stuff! My birthday is in the month of Feb. so I had a coupon for a FREE booster juice I picked that up after our trip from Eb games.
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Ebay, EB Games, GameStop
    Last edited by Sexysavings; Sun, Feb 22nd, 2015 at 09:25 PM.
    Anna Michele, sime and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Another great FREE day of shopping. Love it.

Thread Information