User Tag List

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i love your quirky girlie comedy and your teen comedies.. i'll admit to watching the twilight series and call then wonderful cheese i saw "the duff" on sunday and loved it (reminded me a bit of she's all that the whole make over thing where the girl ofcourse in the end gets the guy she least expects and discovers she doesn't need all the external crap to gain confidence) I'll admit to wildly enjoying the "vampire Academy" movie which basically bombed at the box office.... but i still enjoy your dramas and oscar nominated style movies too
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i love your quirky girlie comedy and your teen comedies.. i'll admit to watching the twilight series and call then wonderful cheese i saw "the duff" on sunday and loved it (reminded me a bit of she's all that the whole make over thing where the girl ofcourse in the end gets the guy she least expects and discovers she doesn't need all the external crap to gain confidence) I'll admit to wildly enjoying the "vampire Academy" movie which basically bombed at the box office.... but i still enjoy your dramas and oscar nominated style movies too
    You and I need a movie night!! LOL
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i know my movies fairly well.. and can toss out all sorts of suggestions from quirk and offbeat to more mainstream style.. i just personally am not a fan of car chases, fight movies, horror, and hospital/courtroom dramas

i watched whiplash and LOVED it.. great movie! soo worth watching! but i'll also some sort of random fluff or "popcorn movie" like never been kissed... and i also have a soft spot for Gone with the wind and Gidget

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i know my movies fairly well.. and can toss out all sorts of suggestions from quirk and offbeat to more mainstream style.. i just personally am not a fan of car chases, fight movies, horror, and hospital/courtroom dramas

i watched whiplash and LOVED it.. great movie! soo worth watching! but i'll also some sort of random fluff or "popcorn movie" like never been kissed... and i also have a soft spot for Gone with the wind and Gidget

Drew is MY girl. I love her so much! And seeing Justin Long in a New Girls episode made me so happy.

I am all about the feel good movies....seems that most of those feel goods revolve around music, dance or love....or all of the above!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

oh yes can never go wrong with a feel good movie.. or something based on a fun book.. or something quirky.. like "warm bodies" love that movie

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'll admit to wildly enjoying the "vampire Academy" movie which basically bombed at the box office....
    I hated it. Liked all the books but not the movie. Was glad it was free from a redbox freebie code. Lol

But the book series was good!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I hated it. Liked all the books but not the movie. Was glad it was free from a redbox freebie code. Lol

*sigh* I signed up for redbox just to get some free codes....and then a week later I get the texts that they shut down.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post

i enjoyed it becuase it was fun and lighthearted and somewhat captured the book.. though i hear there was alot of drama after it was filmed (the producers and the distributors were at odds, they basically abandoned the movie with lack of promotion when they didn't get their way) loved the books.. enjoyed the spinoff series.. im currently reading the second to last book silver shadows... re-reading the series before i start the last book which was released last month...(no spoilers if you"ve read IT!!)

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    *sigh* I signed up for redbox just to get some free codes....and then a week later I get the texts that they shut down.
    Yeah it was ridiculous. I ended up giving away a bunch of free codes because I couldn't use them before they closed the kiosk. I was so sad when they left

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cant wait to see enterouge
    -I saw marigold the first movie -like to see the second too

-I just went for a walk on this lovely evening 15 minute walk

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'll admit... and i'll probably get flack for it..i'm kinda interested in checking out the 50 shades of gray movie and a friend and me may check it out this weekend.. i read the books and i thought they were horrible.. badly written..
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

i'll admit... and i'll probably get flack for it..i'm kinda interested in checking out the 50 shades of gray movie and a friend and me may check it out this weekend.. i read the books and i thought they were horrible.. badly written..
    Ooooh
    Just kidding. I secretly want to see it but I won`t tell anyone. I`ll go incognito with my sunglasses on and make people feel uncomfortable

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Ooooh
    Just kidding. I secretly want to see it but I won`t tell anyone. I`ll go incognito with my sunglasses on and make people feel uncomfortable
    YES!!! someone else admits to it!! LMAO i do understand the flack it's getting.. it's dubbed mommy but i hear that it's filmed in a way that you see nothing it's all implied and ofcourse many say it glorifies violence against women.. but if you really think about it... it's about two consensual adults and to me what two consensual adults do behind closed doors is none of my business to judge... ofcourse the key word here is consensual
    JadeAngel and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

just watched the switched at birth season finale... all i gotta say is (no spoilers given here) "noooo!!!! why can't they just give it a chance"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a cute idea I like it
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information